Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Outnumbered?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
I just got defeated in the Frogerale Compound because I was outnumbered. 3(me) to 5(Frogerales). I thought we weren't supposed to be outnumbered..? I died within the first 7 rounds or so
Is this intended?

-Perilous Zoe Nightingale, level 32

P.S. this happened in the third fight with the captain

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
I just got defeated in the Frogerale Compound because I was outnumbered. 3(me) to 5(Frogerales). I thought we weren't supposed to be outnumbered..? I died within the first 7 rounds or so
Is this intended?

-Perilous Zoe Nightingale, level 32

P.S. this happened in the third fight with the captain
Nevermind, completed it on 3rd try

Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
of yeah i definitly have bad memories about the frograle compound. i have lost 5 times with my first charactor
the and barly did it with a friend help and with my swashbuckler i used henchmens because of those bad memories. but still i hate them spamming overwatches and crits. and the out numbering thing is annoying too i use musketeers for frograles because the overwatch spamming thing. so useful because they are the ones getting spamed by bonnie now
lol