Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bladestorm

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
i have seen many enemies lately, mostly pirates in Aquila using blade storm when they are not supposed to. They land a hit and every time seem to get another, because of blade storm. Please fix this! It was not blade storm 3 or anything, and they do it every time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GoldRoseKnight on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
i have seen many enemies lately, mostly pirates in Aquila using blade storm when they are not supposed to. They land a hit and every time seem to get another, because of blade storm. Please fix this! It was not blade storm 3 or anything, and they do it every time!
This not a bug, it's part of the new up date. Now when your companions have a critical, they are granted a bonus attack! Of course, it's only fair that the baddies get one, too ( darn it! )

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
GoldRoseKnight on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Could you be more specific about which enemies are doing this? What are the names?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
This New Thing is happening for Double Tap as well. I noticed On My Bonnie Anne in Cool Ranch.