Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Titles

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Hello KI, I have a suggestion. As you know the Witchdoctor class receives many animal companions (I'm talking about like the Batacuda and Scorpius, not ones like Hawkules and Ratbeard). Would it be too much trouble to have, for the animal-like companions, to have titles. As you know, Ratbeard starts off as "Ratbeard: Rat Captain", but when I received my Batacuda, it said "Batacuda" with no buccaneer symbol or title. I know that "Batacuda, the Batacuda" sounds silly, but you could do like you do with the Lagoonies. Give them simple names like "Tom: Batacuda" or "Bill: Batacuda". It's more my OCD acting up, but I will be an extremely happy pirate if you implement them names and give them titles.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
I like the way you think! I can see it now... Bob the Batacuda! Before he decided to become proficient in the art of piracy, Bob was like any other Batacuda. He swam, he terrorized clown fish families, he swam. He was just your average fish in the sea. But now he is much more: defender of the defenseless, helper of the helpless, and savior of the spiral! He fights valiantly by your side with his pointy teeth and dashing good looks.

A name provides the possibility of character, personality and story!

~Gibbsie

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The Gibbs on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
I like the way you think! I can see it now... Bob the Batacuda! Before he decided to become proficient in the art of piracy, Bob was like any other Batacuda. He swam, he terrorized clown fish families, he swam. He was just your average fish in the sea. But now he is much more: defender of the defenseless, helper of the helpless, and savior of the spiral! He fights valiantly by your side with his pointy teeth and dashing good looks.

~Gibbsie
Bob the Batacuda........the NEW El Toro. I would certainly like something like that! I don't have him yet, but in my quest to get hordes of companions (currently at 110 companions), I will no doubt get him in a couple months. Anyways, I like this idea, and I approve of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Don't forget that whappin' tail! Or the Skysnake and Crokagator! The scorpion already has a name - Scorpius; so why not the others?

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
The Gibbs on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:

~Gibbsie
You always make a smile appear on my face.. Keep it up mate!