Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Biggest Troll Moment

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Hey guys, what's the biggest troll moment you've ever had in pirate101? Mine (which happened today), was when i just finished talos. My friend opened the boss chest, and i was amazed to see the ring of chimera, a ring i'd wanted for my witch which gives moournsong. However, it was saying that the ring of chimera was destroyed, as i realized the first item (a junky item from the bazaar) filled my inventory and there was no space for the ring.
So, i was trolled out of my life because i quested with someone else -_-.
While i rage over that for a few hours, what are your biggest troll moments in pirate101? Tell me in the reply section .

I'm going to go glare at the pirate101 poster on google for a few minutes....

Merciless Cass Spencer, 61

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Probably when Angel, my buccaneer, finished that massive Armada fortress in Marleybone and then headed back to the Isle of Dogs to collect experience and sell the loot... and then realized I had forgotten to "collect" the Rolling Stone for Jake's quest. That dungeon takes over two hours...

-Indigo

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Umm, probably the time late last night (or technically really early this morning) where I was morphing to try to get a Grimtooth. I seriously thought that I got the shark, but of course I didn't. That dumb egg hatched into an Ebon Spectre. The only good that came out of it is that the Spectre has a higher pedigree than any of my other pets, and now I can try for a Grimtooth by myself since I didn't have the Spectre before last night.

That really stinks about the destroyed ring. I hope you get another one!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
DeathWiz101378 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, what's the biggest troll moment you've ever had in pirate101? Mine (which happened today), was when i just finished talos. My friend opened the boss chest, and i was amazed to see the ring of chimera, a ring i'd wanted for my witch which gives moournsong. However, it was saying that the ring of chimera was destroyed, as i realized the first item (a junky item from the bazaar) filled my inventory and there was no space for the ring.
While i rage over that for a few hours, what are your biggest troll moments in pirate101? Tell me in the reply section .

Alternatively you could go sell a bunch of stuff from both your stash and your backpack so this doesn't happen again.

Sorry. That must have really hurt. Hopefully you'll find it again sometime when you don't have a full BP and stash.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
When I first saw red claw ships, I immediately thought grizzleheim. When I boarded and saw crabs, I was like "KI done it again"

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Every now and then, I have a troll moment as a pirate101 player players leaving during a duel,makeing a bad remarks how i play in the brawling hall etc.

The biggest troll moment so far, was listen to this some player when i was in cool ranch. I just join a duel and she left during the duel and made a bad remark on my swashbuckler.What a troll that player was,but I carry on and ignored her comment.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I wanted to check out the dialogue on this dungeon, can't remember which, but I was going in with a person who couldn't resist pressing Space as fast as he could EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i may have bad luck but i have yet to be trolled, so in a way i'm lucky plus currently i have ten golden chickens. so at the bazaar i'm lucky

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Huh. Well, here's my troll moment lol!

Enemy: Lulz; Lastragonian Trololo

VERY HARD ENEMY. He is pretty powerful......and he is a TROLL.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
i may have bad luck but i have yet to be trolled, so in a way i'm lucky plus currently i have ten golden chickens. so at the bazaar i'm lucky
You found three more I see.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Finding a group plunder chest on an otherwise empty realm...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Not sure if this is a troll moment or not (maybe more like a goblin moment).

I farmed Tyler on and off for a few weeks trying to get the Schemer's Eyepatch (Assassin's Strike) for my Buccaneer. I kept thinking, one more time and he has to give it up, but alas that Fox just kept hounding me with taunts.

I saw that on the wiki Rooke was listed as another source for the Eyepatch, so I finally gave up on Tyler and thought that I would try my luck and money with Rooke's second chance chest. I spent just about every last Crown I had (aka- hard earned money) on his chest which was around 50,000, split up in a few farming attempts to keep the Crowns from wasting away too fast!

Since all that remained in my once glorious Crown vault was reduced to dust, I left downtrodden, still able to see out of both of my pirate's eyes- yep, no patch. So, I decided to head back to The Isle of Dogs and give Tyler another try, this time for the Not so Great White Shark. Well, low and behold, what did I get in the very first battle going for the pet? You guessed it, Schemer's Eyepatch! A bittersweet victory for sure.

Nothing more Troll-like in my book than a taste of wasted time washed down with a generous offering of wasted Crowns/money and topped off with a tasty treat of "schlapindaface"!

But, hey....that's the life of a pirate for ye!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
You found three more I see.
yes i did find 3 more, now i have 13 so yes 3 more

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Once I did the quest "One Good Favor" where I had to get rid of the De Monte ships near La Mancha to get fruit for the Scurvy Dogs, I thought "Great, I completed my favor! Now I can fight the Brass Monkey in a big tornado and go to Port Regal, right?" Well guess what? Suddenly, out comes the quest accept button for "Leads To Another". GREAT. JUST GREAT.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan do it!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
I am open chat, but one day I spammed to everyone

"Sorry I don't have Text Chat"

made a lot of people question my intelligence that day

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
The biggest troll moment for me, was getting Baron Samedi's mask from the Nefarious Five. I didn't want it at first, but was so excited! And it looks so cool! But then, I realized soul harvest only works with staffs and witchdoctor powers...and I'm a swashbuckler...
I cri evrytiem

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
hmm my biggest troll moment was during nefarious fight some guy didn't need a heal and decided to drink the nefarious potion a little while later this happened again and he had all of his gear on the first time this happened we died twice and the second time we handled it like a warlord we won and we got nothing one day death's bargain one day i'll get you

Darling Mark Bristol Level 65

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
This may not be huge, but it occured when my Swashbuckler was finishing Aquila. I had just finished the last dungeon, (The Palace of Ulysses) and I ported to Skull Island to use the Transportalator (or however that's spelled) to get to Marleybone. However, I had forgotten to pick up the Rosetta Stone and I had to go ALL the way back to Ithaca and do the dungeon AGAIN to get it. Serves me right for not paying attention though.

Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
My biggest troll moment was when I was going into a really hard dungeon, and 2 other people came up to me and offered to help. We all stood on the sigils and just as it counted to 2, they backed up and I went into the dungeon alone. I went back out and they were nowhere to be seen.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Mine was probably when I fought Lulz and Brohw in Yoomad Cave!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Me biggest troll would be almost reaching the end of moo Manchus' tower for ye first try and have ye teammates abandon ye, when ye be so close to tasting sweet victory and have it tossed overboard like, I was so furious I went to slay several boss monsters in Aquila to release me stress.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have had teammates leave a lot in the Tower, either because they just didn't want to go on, or they were utterly exhausted from the Nefarious 5 fight. I have only cleared the Tower 2 full times.

My big troll moment is getting to the 9th floor, and then half of our team left us.....leaving me and my friend to slug it out and die on the final fight. Not a fun way to do a tower run.......*grumble grumble*.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
DeathWiz101378 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:

idk ummmmm maybe the hydra? i went in there with 3 other pirates but there were so many heads and the blue ones kept making us no room to move THERE WAS SO MANY HEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( sry caps ) maybe a other troll momment was now that i beated pirate101 i have no clue were to go yes yes its the truth lol

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
I have had teammates leave a lot in the Tower, either because they just didn't want to go on, or they were utterly exhausted from the Nefarious 5 fight. I have only cleared the Tower 2 full times.

My big troll moment is getting to the 9th floor, and then half of our team left us.....leaving me and my friend to slug it out and die on the final fight. Not a fun way to do a tower run.......*grumble grumble*.
Actually, I now have something WORSE. On the final fight in the Tower yesterday, in the last couple moves. Then........my laptop shuts itself off. Reason: OVERHEATED. Kicked me right out of the fight and I got no drops or credit for the completion of the dungeon. You could imagine the rage that followed.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Basically whenever there's something blocking my sight as a musket.

gosh dangit