Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Seriously??!! What horrible timing >.<

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I bought 5000 crowns recently thinking Kingsisle wouldn't release a surprise under my feet. So I bought the mighty steed and then the very next thing you know, throwback thursday brings back an old mount that I absolutely wanted (but couldn't buy because computer wasn't working last year) and absolutely love :( right after I bought the mighty steed.

I don't usually complain but come on, releasing something I wanted AFTER I bought a different mount is kinda cruel :(

Not to mention it is only available for 1 single day.

If you excuse me I will be hugging a buffaloon *goes to Coolranch*

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
You can't really blame KI for that, it really is horrible timing + bad luck. I got both of the mounts but I feel bad that you only got one.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Galactic Mindswipe on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
You can't really blame KI for that, it really is horrible timing + bad luck. I got both of the mounts but I feel bad that you only got one.
yeah it was mostly my horrible timing and luck. I am not blaming KI especially since the sloth mount was really cheap to (1750 crowns)

:( I am just worried that now it won't ever come back

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
yeah it was mostly my horrible timing and luck. I am not blaming KI especially since the sloth mount was really cheap to (1750 crowns)

:( I am just worried that now it won't ever come back
They will probably do another Throwback Thursday in the coming years for April Fools Day since the items are so popular. Sorry you weren't able to get it!