Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Striped Bumbaloons

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
First off, I would like to say, great job on making the game! Second, for me, the Bumbaloon quest is a little hard, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone because that'd ruin their piratey adventures , so I'm just going to keep it short and sweet! I cannot get pass the Striped Bumbaloon and it is a little too hard for me. So I just want to warn you Cool Ranchian beginners, watch out for the Buffaloons & Bumbaloons!

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 24 Musketeer

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep liking Pirate101!

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
yea those gave me trouble try to use witchdoctor spells on them and have high dodge

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
First off, I would like to say, great job on making the game! Second, for me, the Bumbaloon quest is a little hard, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone because that'd ruin their piratey adventures , so I'm just going to keep it short and sweet! I cannot get pass the Striped Bumbaloon and it is a little too hard for me. So I just want to warn you Cool Ranchian beginners, watch out for the Buffaloons & Bumbaloons!

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 24 Musketeer

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep liking Pirate101!
One-Eyed Jack gives some very helpful advice in the May Newsletter that I follow to the letter and they are no longer a hardship for my young pirates coming through Cool Ranch.
Try giving it a read and if you want more tips there are great threads right here that have good tips from those of us that have sent them 'Wa-hooing' on their way.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I recommend doing all the other quests that you can before the Striped Bumbaloons. When I had to do them (and I did them on all 5 different classed Pirates solo), I had to heal myself by going to a Life Fountain after almost every fight. Use AOE (area of effect) spells on them and buff up your companions as much as you can. They are beatable. You didn't mention which class of Pirate you were having trouble with so I can't make any suggestions about how to fight them.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Thanks for these suggestions guys but I am happy to tell all of you that I have long passed that quest and I am now (on my Musketeer) in the middle of Mooshu! I've already beaten the game on my Privateer, but, alas, I lost me own membership on that there account. But I am very happy to see Mooshu again! It's beauties is why it's my favorite world! (I may have accidentally said Aquila was my favorite world on another thread).

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
These guys are very hard to defeat, the last one epic hit my Buccaneer and scared me.My Buccaneer lost the duel.On the bright side my Buccaneer,eventually won and I wish my other four pirates good luck to duel these mighty opponents.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I hate that quest! My witchdoctor is approaching it soon!