Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game card redemtion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
If I get a game card and get another before the first one ends can I redeem it and it kick in when the first one is over with
Careless Cameron Vane

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Do you mean if you want to recall the first card you played for a different card in your hand? Yes you can do that. If that isn't what you are asking, may you elaborate a little?

Hope this helps!Lvl 65

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
blake4377 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
If I get a game card and get another before the first one ends can I redeem it and it kick in when the first one is over with
Careless Cameron Vane
If you are referring to membership, even if you redeem both on the same day you will have two consecutive months of membership.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Blake. Welcome to the message boards. If you mean a game card where you have chosen a month's membership instead of crowns then you can redeem the second one at any time and chose membership. It will just bump the end date forward another month.
I hope this answers your question. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Yep.

When you redeem a card for membership (or buy online) it just adds on to your current membership.

So if I had 5 days left and buy 1 month more I would have 1 month and 5 days of membership.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Oh. Whoops I was thinking about a battle card. Haha Ya you can redeem them at the same time and get one month stocked on top of the other.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Thanks you guys that is what I needed to know
Careless Cameron Vane