Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where to farm Nautical Exprience

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Hi! I need help raising my Nautical level for better ship gear. Any places from mid Mooshu and below? I'm Nautical Level 26 (almost 27)

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 47

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I need help raising my Nautical level for better ship gear. Any places from mid Mooshu and below? I'm Nautical Level 26 (almost 27)

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 47
Finished Mooshu, any place from Mooshu and below?

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Generally best place, to get most at a time, is the farthest you are. I suggest getting in a group with one or two others to team up and farm ships, nautical xp will start flooding in. I've also seen several people porting to their friends in AQ and farming ships, and getting lots of nautical xp quickly.

Community Leader
The highest level ships you can handle reasonably, is the best place to farm, unless you are focusing on farming for a particular piece of gear known to be dropped by a particular fleet.

Enlisting friends, and attacking the mob ships with an armada of pirate vessels, is the quickest, easiest, and frankly FUNNEST way to level ships!!!

The higher the ship levels you sink the more NXP you should get (as long as you are not farming outside of an area you already have access to). Doesn't always work as well to port to a higher world to level if you don't already have access to that world.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV