Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Way of Stitching Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
I do not like the idea of not being able to stitch a staffy weapon with a smashy weapon. You know the Travelers Staff looks like a bo-staff well I want to use it like Kan Po does. Even the stabby weapons can't be stitched with slashy weapons. But I know about the shooty weapons, so I'll leave that one out because it's impossible to shoot sparks out of a sword. Well this is my suggestion KI, please listen to it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky Assassin on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I do not like the idea of not being able to stitch a staffy weapon with a smashy weapon. You know the Travelers Staff looks like a bo-staff well I want to use it like Kan Po does. Even the stabby weapons can't be stitched with slashy weapons. But I know about the shooty weapons, so I'll leave that one out because it's impossible to shoot sparks out of a sword. Well this is my suggestion KI, please listen to it.
They always listen to our ideas. They may not agree or cannot implement for technical. financial or storyline reasons but listen the do, and do well.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
*gets sword and shoots* What did you say?? Anyways. I agree. I think certain weapons should be able to be stitched to certain types. For example a witchdoctor could stitch a wand into a spear..

Ensign
Jan 08, 2011
I'd like to respectfully diasgree. I think any weapon can be stitched to any other weapon, with enough creativity!
For example...
A sword stitched to look like a gun would just be used like a sword, smashing the enemy with steel triggered fury.
And vice versa, the sword would be thrown at enemies for a musketeer's purposes.

I think it would be interesting if Kingsisle implemented some unique animations, if they can find the time for something like this.
Black Talon

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Why am I just now learning that you can stitch weapons? x crawls out of cave and hisses at the sunlight x

Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Why am I just now learning that you can stitch weapons? x crawls out of cave and hisses at the sunlight x

Rachel - Level 47
Rachel you crack me up . That was a totally unexpected and very much needed giggle. Thank you for sharing your delightful sense of humor.