Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Revive" Heal-Death-?SecondChance?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2010
I was wondering about the way the "Rally" and "Revive" heals currently work. As the heal is named "Revive" what if it actually did that? Currently if you are "helped" with these overtime heals, you are able to die and be forced to flee or wait for someone to "Revive" you and the overtime would still be in effect only if you come back to life. What if it worked as a sort of "Second Chance" to "Turning The Tide?" Here is a bit of story, There are just four players left, and against a and -cough- the took a tea break in Marleybone in that crazy kid's mother's baseme- anyways, the is about dead so the casts Revive, but the finishes off the and the overtime saves the the next round and again the finishes off the for a free Doubletap and the is back again with the last round of healing so the does the same routine but its a miracle! the misses and suffers the next round as the casts Discipline ( increased criticals for allies ) and the uses Mojo Storm for an Epic Hit and victory. The point is, could this be an addition to the heals Rally and Revive or should these heals continue as they are, in other words less strategy or more? Oh and as for the he had a great time arresting the guy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I like your idea. I have requested before that they have a way to "revive" someone that gets knocked out in a turn before your heal can get to them. If a heal has already been targeted on a companion and they get knocked out the heal becomes a wasted turn. If we can bring back a pirate, why not the companion too? And I agree it is frustrating to put a timed heal on someone that is knocked out and your heal is then totally wasted. I would Love it if they allowed the rest of the heals to time out. We spent the turn and the skill on the heal. I really wish that we got our 'turns' worth for it.

Fair Christina Nightingale Extraordinaire