Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gracie Conrad

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
I have gracie conrad on my crew. I was wondering what happened to her golem power?
When she came to my crew it is on her stat sheet, but in a fight it's not there. Anybody esle having this problem or is it just me?

Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
I had the same question. But the golem joins her later in the game; after you defeat the group of golems.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
when she gets a promotion (it's part of the main quest line, you don't need to do a quest for her) she gets her golem. If I remember correctly it is right before you fight Rooke in Trafalgar vortex.

Ensign
May 09, 2009
path finder on May 27, 2013 wrote:
I have gracie conrad on my crew. I was wondering what happened to her golem power?
When she came to my crew it is on her stat sheet, but in a fight it's not there. Anybody esle having this problem or is it just me?
she will get it further in marleybone where you are near to fighting with rooke marleybone will be building war golems after you do all those quest about the war golems Gracie Conrad will ask for one of those war golems and there you have it her war golem power

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
When she gets her promotion I'm pretty sure she'll get her power back.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011