Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nurse Quinn

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2009
I feel like this needs to be discussed. Nurse Quinn needs some serious work. She's a Witchdoctor and yet she attacks like a Buccaneer. It's rare to have her even attack an enemy! I'm really curious to know more about her character and why she's like that. I wouldn't mind changing her to Buccaneer and increasing her accuracy. If that happens I would actually enjoy having her as a companion. Can any developer give me an explanation?

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
Not to mention that her critical attack and her normal attack is exactly the same thing.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Not true. Nadya is a privateer yet she looks like she could be a witch doctor. Why is it that Nurse quinn look like she could be a privateer than witch doctor and nadya looks like she could be a witch doctor than a privateer? you get the confusion here?

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I think Nurse Quinn is okay the way she is. She is a Witch Doctor so that she has access to raises in Spooky and Spirited as she levels up.

Rouse is a Privateer talent, but Quinn is a safety net healer so higher levels in Spooky and Spirited optimize how many HP she can restore with one Rouse.

If she needs anything, she could benefit from a promotion that either upgrades Rouse to Rally or gives her access to Refresh and Rouse at the same time. That way Swashbucklers and Buccaneers wouldn't have to burn a Talent Point for Healing abilities and could rely on companions for HP recovery while we focus on fighting.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I agree that she is fine as she it - just needs for promotions to become available as the level cap rises.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Never thought of it that way... Hmm yes. Raising Spirited and Spooky could benefit both of them. Well guess I gotta go rasie money to raise Nurse Quinn to 47, maybe the Crab Hermit too since that last last update made their summons more helpful.