Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

High Level Equipment?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 26, 2009
When you turn level 50, where are you all finding your equipment? Are you buying it from a certain high level vendor? Is there a certain boss or enemy that you're fighting to get drops?

Thanks!

Community Leader
AndyHanna77 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
When you turn level 50, where are you all finding your equipment? Are you buying it from a certain high level vendor? Is there a certain boss or enemy that you're fighting to get drops?

Thanks!
I found some of the higher level gear being dropped by the elemental bosses on the back of the turtle!
Friar Sand drops some too.
I think most of the high level bosses can drop it.

I have never seen any "level 50" gear in the game, all the high end equipment seems to require level 45 currently.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
AndyHanna77 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
When you play minigames, you can get gear that is whatever level you are and for a certain school only.(Ex. If I am lvl 46 I get lvl 45 and up stuff.) You can also get very good ship parts and lots of gold.
Bristly Kevin

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
wiz11110 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
When you play minigames, you can get gear that is whatever level you are and for a certain school only.(Ex. If I am lvl 46 I get lvl 45 and up stuff.) You can also get very good ship parts and lots of gold.
Bristly Kevin
Had you ever found some gear with some skill card by playing minigames? Me never .

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Depends, Ships usually have vendors that sell high level stuff, but it is not the best stuff you can get for ships, best thing to do, is farm the Jade Fleet ships in Subata.

As far as gear goes, farming Bosses is the best way to get High level gear, that or the Tribal Packs offer excellent gear IMO. Oh and by finishing the storyline, you get the best weapon for your class.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Clownsanity on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Had you ever found some gear with some skill card by playing minigames? Me never .
No, I never have but the stuff is ten times better then the normal stuff. On coin drop to get hats, boots, and outfits aim for 2300+ points. I you want jewelry or tokens aim for 1200+ points. for ship supplies aim for 1750+ points. don't bother going past 2500 points. I once got to 8000 and it gave me the same exact stuff as the 2500 points did. There are some tips.
Bristly Kevin