Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Heading the direction of treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2011
Ok, I've recently been looking at some gear. A witch doctor can get 2 "the big guns" on them and 3 valor's armor. Not only that, I can get buccaneers vicious charge on my robe, witches mojo blade on my hat, and back stab or superior mojo blast on my boots. I also have a major mojo blast as my charm, and an assassins strike on my ring. A privateer can actually have 3 assassins strike on them. I've seen it myself.

It seems like were heading in the direction of treasure cards. Treasure cards kinda ruined w101 for me, cause other schools were just using other school specials. It would be ok if you guys gave schools there OWN spells in gear, but instead your handing out other school spells like cookies. You guys really crossed the line. One of my friends have already considered quiting after hearing about other schools achieving 3 valors armor on them. My own lvl 35 musketeer has 2 valors armor on him.

Again, you guys crossed the line with this gear. The way I see it, your going in wizard101's direction in treasure cards. Your the destroying the unique-ness of schools, and I really hope in the next update it stops, or there are going to be a lot of complaints.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
i don't mean to seem rude or harsh, but i ask you: what use is gear that gives you a spell that you already have?

Ensign
May 29, 2011
An extra absorb spell would be nice. An extra buff spell would be nice. An extra mojo reaver would help out witch doctors. An extra vicious strike would help out buccanneers. The spells the schools already have can sometimes be a great benefit to have 2.

There are TONS of uses for 2 of the same spell, I dont see any problems with using the same great spell twice.

Community Leader
Charles the Healer on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
i don't mean to seem rude or harsh, but i ask you: what use is gear that gives you a spell that you already have?
It's useful because now you can use that spell twice as opposed to just once per round.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!