Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Combo Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
There should be combos for all the weapons like staffy/stabby, shooty/slashy and so on.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
vmoyer1968 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
There should be combos for all the weapons like staffy/stabby, shooty/slashy and so on.
There are plenty of shooty/slashy weapons, but there should be more shooty/stabby weapons in the game.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
vmoyer1968 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
From what I have read from RatBeard, they are working on this. It takes time and this game is still relatively new. There are bugs and issues that need to be addressed first with combo weapons before more are introduced.

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
I agree with you a few weeks ago i made a post about being able to combine singular weapons with others to get hybrid weapons like combine your slashy weapon and a shooty weapon to get a combo slashy/shooty weapon

I think you should take a look.

Its called Mix And Match Weapons