Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

True friend code?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
I don't know if this is just me, but I have been trying for days now to get a true friend code, without success. I press the "Get true friend code button" in game and wait for up to half an hour without getting a code, or more instructions. It would be nice to be able to play as a true friend with my sister. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!!!!

--

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
OhMyFish on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I don't know if this is just me, but I have been trying for days now to get a true friend code, without success. I press the "Get true friend code button" in game and wait for up to half an hour without getting a code, or more instructions. It would be nice to be able to play as a true friend with my sister. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!!!!

--
I've tried using them time and time again and so have my friends, they haven't worked once and we had to choose a realm and location to meet in instead. The true friend codes are junk.