Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Should The Next World Be?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Ahoy, mateys! My name's Swashspider. What do you think the next world should be? I think it should be Polaris! What's a good game without a good snowy level? I would also love to see the home of the famous Napoleguin, and meet some other penguins and polar bears! Polaris would have great companions, I'm sure, if it wasn't a Valencia sized world, more like Skull Island to Cool Ranch.

-The swiniest swine in the world, Wolf Maxwell
Level 65 swashbuckler

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I'm sure many don't care, as long as we get a new world. I used to feel the same, but due to the recent hints, my hope has been rejuvenated. I would love to see Zafaria, or perhaps Avalon, but I'm sure it won't be that way

Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
I am with you Swashspider! I have been wanting to go to Polaris since the beginning of P101 and especially since I got the Falala llama. I cannot wait to skate around Polaris on this mount! I think this world would be absolutely gorgeous and while I am not holding my breath that it will be the next world we visit, I hope it will be sometime soon . I think Darkmoor would be another wonderful place to visit...Especially since I am decorating my witchdoctors house and would like some additional spooky furniture to add to it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
SwashSpider on Mar 27, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy, mateys! My name's Swashspider. What do you think the next world should be? I think it should be Polaris! What's a good game without a good snowy level? I would also love to see the home of the famous Napoleguin, and meet some other penguins and polar bears! Polaris would have great companions, I'm sure, if it wasn't a Valencia sized world, more like Skull Island to Cool Ranch.

-The swiniest swine in the world, Wolf Maxwell
Level 65 swashbuckler
I'm pretty sure we're going back to Valencia next, and then Polaris. Either way, I'm anxious to get there. Wizard101's Polaris was very well done, aside from the glitches due to the rushed Test Realm. (Tsk, tsk, I hope they don't pull that with our next story update, if it ever comes...)

When we do get to Polaris, I certainly hope that we all get a polar bear companion. They're cool, no pun intended. I don't think it'll drag out like Cool Ranch, but if it does, there will probably be a break in the middle that takes us to another world. Maybe we'll see MooShu's Imperial Skyway?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
I'm assuming we would be going back to Valencia to find the toy maker.

Ensign
Aug 20, 2010
Still waiting on that Valencia Marleybone and Monquista part 2. As for brand new world I'm gonna have to go with Kroktopia.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
For me either darkmoor, krokotopia, or Azteca.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I've been really interested in Zafaria or Krokotopia

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
any world, just give us a world!
I agree with this line of words.

Maybe Rajah or Krokotopia

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Actually as I've recently discovered, we won't be going to rajah or zafaria because they aren't on the spiral map. So hopefully we get more content in the next world to make up for the loss of these two worlds.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
I'm pretty sure we're going back to Valencia next, and then Polaris. Either way, I'm anxious to get there. Wizard101's Polaris was very well done, aside from the glitches due to the rushed Test Realm. (Tsk, tsk, I hope they don't pull that with our next story update, if it ever comes...)

When we do get to Polaris, I certainly hope that we all get a polar bear companion. They're cool, no pun intended. I don't think it'll drag out like Cool Ranch, but if it does, there will probably be a break in the middle that takes us to another world. Maybe we'll see MooShu's Imperial Skyway?
Yes. We are going back to Valencia. The Toymaker still needs to be found. Only he knows how to completely end Kane and the Armada.

If we even see Polaris, I'd be interested to see where Napoleguin is, though, I'm sure there's already a more suitable ruler there, that would be the pompous, snooty walrus, Empress Antuskette. I can presume Napoleguin's gonna be expecting a very rough "welcome" back home.

Also, having a polar osky bear into our crew would be interesting, though, I was thinking about a Polar Fox ranger, too, one like Mariya or Zoya. Those like them may make fine Musketeers. Nevertheless, there may be others that make good companions to recruit into our crew.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Trimond297 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Yes. We are going back to Valencia. The Toymaker still needs to be found. Only he knows how to completely end Kane and the Armada.

If we even see Polaris, I'd be interested to see where Napoleguin is, though, I'm sure there's already a more suitable ruler there, that would be the pompous, snooty walrus, Empress Antuskette. I can presume Napoleguin's gonna be expecting a very rough "welcome" back home.

Also, having a polar osky bear into our crew would be interesting, though, I was thinking about a Polar Fox ranger, too, one like Mariya or Zoya. Those like them may make fine Musketeers. Nevertheless, there may be others that make good companions to recruit into our crew.
But I think we'd be going to Grizzleheim because there was a Grizzleheim bear in the picture of the 7 people who had the map. And then, after we get the 7 map pieces (after probably 3 years and 4 more worlds) we would go to Valencia and find the Toymaker so he would tell us how to defeat Kane.