Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ol' timers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
AHOY!!

I'm an avid pet morpher, I love spending my gold on those little critters, it gives me something to do while I wait for an update to the storyline. One of the things I noticed and have been wondering for awhile is the pet morphing timers. After you morph a pet, a small egg icon appears above your health meter with a 1/1 on the egg icon. If you try to morph before the timer is done, a small window prompts you to hit X to reset timers. Now, if you push the X button, a new window opens with an elixir icon that you can buy for crowns and the description states that you can reset ALL morph timers for 400 crowns. Now I know that waiting 10 minutes can sometimes feel like 30 minutes when your ready to morph again, so my question is: do you think in future updates we will get more than one morphing timer?

Hmmm, I wonder if this is a Captain Obvious question?? LOL fair sailing friends

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
AHOY!!

It would be cool to have a piece of gear with an extra morph timer

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
It could very well be possible but i'm not sure if they'd ever do that.