Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy! What is your favorite aspect of Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Arr!

*I would just like to take a moment to apologize for my absence. I have just been playing some Wizard101, but now I am just getting started again on Pirate101. I still have a lot to catch up on again and relearn some activities in Pirate101.*

I wanted to ask everyone, what is your favorite aspect of Pirate101? For me, it is the battle format in the game. It makes questing seem very realistic, and thanks Kingsisle for making a brilliant game! Also, thanks for all your soon-to-be responses. I really appreciate them!

-James

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
I don't really have one favorite aspect, but like Elijah, i like battles, also the many beautiful places, or graphics. The work put into this game is really outstanding. With all the place names, the pirate things, the everything! It's just a shame that i found out about Pirates later than Wizards. But now i really do play more Pirates than Wizards. At least if you look at the level stats of my characters...

Wizards:
40+10+9+2+2+2= 65
Pirates:
42+15+9+5+2= 77
(I just counted that. But i knew that on Wizards three of mine were no level)

Annoying Amber lvl 42
Fiona Dreamer lvl 40 Master Thaumaturge