Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The elite court (Marleybone spoilers!)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Has anybody noticed that there is only 3 members of the elite court still working? Granted, there wasn't that many to begin with, but it wouldn't be hard to lure all three of them into a room together and detonate some Naptha in said room. Then we only have Kane left.. Also, we haven't gotten a name for the female (Well, as female as a robot without genders can get.) member of the elite court, so does anybody wonder who that is, or the whereabouts of the elite court? I mean, maybe it serves as the Cadiz courtroom, like the one in Glass House prison, but they would need to get some generic marine to go up there as the lawyer/judge/what ever it's called, because the imprisoned pirates might have brought some anti-Kane weapons.

But that's just a theory, a GAME theory.

k thx 4 listen

Golden Cody Ironside, under the cherry blossom trees of Mooshu, level 65 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
Has anybody noticed that there is only 3 members of the elite court still working? Granted, there wasn't that many to begin with, but it wouldn't be hard to lure all three of them into a room together and detonate some Naptha in said room. Then we only have Kane left.. Also, we haven't gotten a name for the female (Well, as female as a robot without genders can get.) member of the elite court, so does anybody wonder who that is, or the whereabouts of the elite court? I mean, maybe it serves as the Cadiz courtroom, like the one in Glass House prison, but they would need to get some generic marine to go up there as the lawyer/judge/what ever it's called, because the imprisoned pirates might have brought some anti-Kane weapons.

But that's just a theory, a GAME theory.

k thx 4 listen

Golden Cody Ironside, under the cherry blossom trees of Mooshu, level 65 swashbuckler
Yes, I know this and I'm waiting in agonizing anticipation to learn her name ( Dame/Milady/Betsy Lou? ) I like the idea of throwing Naptha into Kane's office, then toss in a torch, BOOM

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
3? The original number was 6; Kane, Deacon, Rooke, Phule, Bishop, and that Queen person. We destroyed Deacon and blew up Rooke, but as I recall, Bishop escaped. He yelled "Evacuate!" after we defeated him a second time, and he left Beachhead before we did. 4: Kane, Phule, Bishop, and Queen.

Also, I heard from a friend, that apparently Blind Mew said the Armada could be building another Elite...