Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Worlds are YOU Excited For?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
This is ABOUT worlds that have been mentioned (however slightly) in the game. Not of that made up stuff. This includes worlds mentioned in Wizard101 as well. The question is, what worlds are YOU personally the most excited to go visit. I can't wait to go to Polaris, ever since I met Napoleguin I have wanted to go there. But enough about me. Post what world YOU want to go to.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Any world will do fer me really.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
This is ABOUT worlds that have been mentioned (however slightly) in the game. Not of that made up stuff. This includes worlds mentioned in Wizard101 as well. The question is, what worlds are YOU personally the most excited to go visit. I can't wait to go to Polaris, ever since I met Napoleguin I have wanted to go there. But enough about me. Post what world YOU want to go to.
Darkmoor sounds mysterious and spooky, we need more spooky, aye?

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Rajah :-)
I loved the Kurgha warriors, and Blind Mew has hinted numerous times we will see more of them.
Dashing Duncan Quinn, The Nefarious 6th

Ensign
Dec 17, 2013
I agree with Polairs since it's based off of France. The rest of Valencia sounds like fun I love the renaissance era in Italy theme, I just wish they had oufits and ships to go with it I'm really hoping for is Albion and Krocpotia! I love ancient Egypt! so cool with mummies and spells and all sorts of things they used to praise their gods (over 10000 gods btw!) would love to go there. Albion in Marleybone they say its under the dogs control, but if you listen to Bonnie (not Fnaf Bonnie unless you want to listen to screaming, the fox Bonnie, not Foxy either...you know what I mean) she has a brogue or an Irish accent (and don't tell me it's not, most of my family is Irish i know what a brogue sounds like!) so it must mean that the foxes represent Ireland. A second fact that proves it is the foxes are fighting the dogs. When Ireland was fighting England they were fighting for freedom which is what the foxes want. It also was a very long, bloody war. I want to go to Albion and fight for the Foxes this time! i really hope we get there!

Belle Level 64

Ensign
May 30, 2010
The two that excite me the most are Polaris and Darkmoor.

Polaris-will have polar bears and penguins, which means those could be companions. Also a world made of Ice excites me much like Wintertusk in Wizard101

Darkmoor-Creepy characters more zombies and vampires, or even better maybe more characters possessed like English Bill!

That's assuming there will be new content though..

Musketeer lvl 65
Witchdoctor lvl 21

Ensign
Jan 24, 2010
Polaris, krock, darkmoor :]

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
El Dorado, that final boss will be EPIC(plot twist: it's Boochbeard). There's so much mystery to it. It'll be great to finally understand the true power that lies within the treacherous island.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i'll take any world, as long as it gets here.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I'm hoping for Krokotopia or Polaris! I REALLY want to get one of those Krok warriors from W101 for my crew, and then get some penguin soldiers or polar bears as well!