Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next KI game?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Hello fellow pirates, I have read post about what the next new KI game will be.I've heard some people wanted cowboy101.i was thinking ninja101

what is your opinion towards the next KI game.(can any KI developer know the next game?)

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Squalltamer on May 11, 2015 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates, I have read post about what the next new KI game will be.I've heard some people wanted cowboy101.i was thinking ninja101

what is your opinion towards the next KI game.(can any KI developer know the next game?)
Well, I think Cowboy101 or Ninja101 would lock KI into a theme and make it difficult to have the diversity of settings that their games are known for. Pirate101 works because you can fly your ship between 'worlds'. Don't know how well that would work with a horse unless maybe it was some sort of wacky flaming sky horse lol. I actually believed for a while that Cool Ranch was thrown into Pirate101 because they had started to make a cowboy game and then scraped it, but had so much content that they didn't want to throw it all away. Still wonder about that whole cowboys and pirates thing sometimes lol. Anywho, I think something like a Spaceman101 game would be cool. You would have the whole galaxy before you and that would allow for a great deal of diversity. Heck, you could even have cowboy and ninja planets to visit. I might skip the cowboy world though. Got my fill in Cool Ranch lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am still hoping for an Arthurian culture. I would LOVE the idea of being a noble knight galloping around doing good deeds and having jousts and such. Bringing down evil kingdoms in the name of the Realm.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 13, 2015 wrote:
I am still hoping for an Arthurian culture. I would LOVE the idea of being a noble knight galloping around doing good deeds and having jousts and such. Bringing down evil kingdoms in the name of the Realm.
Only if i get a holy hand grenade....

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
Koi the Fish on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Only if i get a holy hand grenade....
So we can destroy the knights who say "NE", or how about the witch? She turned me into a newt ya know? Well i got betta.

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on May 12, 2015 wrote:
Well, I think Cowboy101 or Ninja101 would lock KI into a theme and make it difficult to have the diversity of settings that their games are known for. Pirate101 works because you can fly your ship between 'worlds'. Don't know how well that would work with a horse unless maybe it was some sort of wacky flaming sky horse lol. I actually believed for a while that Cool Ranch was thrown into Pirate101 because they had started to make a cowboy game and then scraped it, but had so much content that they didn't want to throw it all away. Still wonder about that whole cowboys and pirates thing sometimes lol. Anywho, I think something like a Spaceman101 game would be cool. You would have the whole galaxy before you and that would allow for a great deal of diversity. Heck, you could even have cowboy and ninja planets to visit. I might skip the cowboy world though. Got my fill in Cool Ranch lol.
I believe on a much early post that either Jack or Blind Mew stated that Cool Ranch was originally intended for Wizard. I think they even said that Cool Ranch was the first world created for Wizard101, but didn't fit into the storyline. As such, the world was given over to the pirate dev team as Pirate101 was being created.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
GiNgErBoSs on May 13, 2015 wrote:
So we can destroy the knights who say "NE", or how about the witch? She turned me into a newt ya know? Well i got betta.
Maybe a pet "Rabbit" would be due. Let's just hope that one of our writers doesn't have a heart attack writing this up. "A King has to know these types of things.." African or European?" On a completely unrelated note EKKI EKKI ZIP BOING!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Back to seriousness would King Artorious be the king and we start out as servants in avalon pre-Morgan? I would absolutely love having a sword and shield and armor maybe being a courier. Would the board system be the same as pirate101 (I don't want a clone of it I love the board system though.) I know KI could find a way to do it while maintaining respective references to wiz and pirate but not invading in it. I love the idea of companions (give them a new name and its fine by me lol) Instead of a backpack we could have a "steed with sound affects" I would need coconuts as a full time mount in the crownshop. My idea on the classes would be Archer, spellbinder, Heavy (for lack of better name) Beastmaster, medic and hoplite maybe. I wouldn't mind starting as a peasant and being in the training yard, being recruited and they see you have special talents, a natural born leader. They put you under command of Sir Lancelot who will be later meet King Artorious and our other part of the squad will start singing a song about Lancelot (Monty Python again) Our main goal would be is to find loyal knights throughout the spiral which we would find in the far corners of the Spiral we find this lonely animal... who but The Blue Horse a play off from the Red Lion in Windwaker. He would be the narrator and our spiral door/windstone. Rogue Nights would attack us on our first mission and we could be split up from the group and put in the hands of the enemy whoever that may be. (Hopefully no historians get killed in the making of this game)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If there is a third game coming, I hope it's either Warrior 101 or Space 101.

Warrior 101 is about a story of the 5 factions of warrior class and stop evil master mind. It start either in Avalon, Moo Shu or somewhere new.Here are the 5 warrior class below in theory,

1.Knight- The Buccaneer version of our pirate in a warrior form.
2.Ninja- A speedy class
3.Shaman-Think of our death and myth wizards in a warrior form.
4.Archer-Long range class.
5.Scout- Think of it as our version of our pirate in a warrior form.

Space 101 ready to explore the stars with your very own space ship ?

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
GiNgErBoSs on May 13, 2015 wrote:
The first arc would be about obtaining a shrubbery! its all coming together!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
no new game please, they need to give us pirate updates first

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why is that no one wants to be a tights clad, cape wearin', super hero? Marleybone as Gotham city, anyone?

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
super hero game would probably get sued like previous ones by the comic industry.

An Arthurian Legends one would fit and I think would go over really well.

I think you could build an army combat into that one as well as something new. That would rock.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
zuto4011a on May 14, 2015 wrote:
no new game please, they need to give us pirate updates first
It would be a different team... I would honestly love going after shrubberies and teleporting with fire... I watched this movie too much.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Koi the Fish on May 15, 2015 wrote:
It would be a different team... I would honestly love going after shrubberies and teleporting with fire... I watched this movie too much.
it doesn't matter if its another team, that team could be put to use on wizard101 or pirate101 a new game would just drain even more resources from KI, running 3 mmos cant be easy

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
zuto4011a on May 15, 2015 wrote:
it doesn't matter if its another team, that team could be put to use on wizard101 or pirate101 a new game would just drain even more resources from KI, running 3 mmos cant be easy
True I know nothing of how much upkeep it cost to make a game but it can't be cheap lets get a bunch of wiz to join here so message boards get more fun and new players more money for KI means more updates for us :D

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Cowboys and ninjas are already in Pirate101, and we have already been knights in Wizard101. The only thing I've seen here that hasn't been in either game already is Space101, which sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.

Ensign
May 08, 2015
I am really hoping for a space-themed game! I really want to see a family-friendly sci-fi MMO!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrissyFlower on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Hehe, what about Disco101?
Yes, yes! Bell bottoms and platform shoes! Do the Hustle! Disco Ball housing item, and pet rocks I can see it all

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Saturday Night Fever. Enough said.
Everybody dance now!

-ChrissyFlower

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
ChrissyFlower on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Hehe, what about Disco101?
And everyone get the rainbow bushy hair!!!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
I would love to have the option to be a dog or fox knight from avalon I mean my favorite world in wiz was avalon please give me a another kingsisle game they are great.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012