Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New to the Message Boards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Hi I'm new to the message boards. I hope to be on here a lot and stay up to date. I'm a fan of Anecorbie, The hoodoo master, and the Duke of Westminster and I am excited to join!

Hardy Ryan Noble level 65 Buccaneer
Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor

Captain
May 16, 2011
RyanBold1 on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Hi I'm new to the message boards. I hope to be on here a lot and stay up to date. I'm a fan of Anecorbie, The hoodoo master, and the Duke of Westminster and I am excited to join!

Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor
What's up, Ryan? Welcome to the Message Boards! With an attitude like that, you'll fit in in no time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor
Welcome to the message boards Ryan. It's good to have another Marauder to add to our ranks. I look forward to hear what you have to say.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor
"Always pleased to meet a fan, do you want an autograph?" - Dos Amigos y Uno. Welcome to the message boards, new Marauder!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why helloooooo to you Ryan and welcome aboard.

It's always nice to "see" a new pirate introduce themselves here on the boards...reminds me of my introduction post so, so long ago. It's exciting to have you join us and we sure look forward to your posting and contributions. You sure picked some mighty fine posters to be a fan of (I'm a fan of theirs as well), and there's also a great many more wonderful people, offering up sublime written goodness, here on our little ship away from ship.

Again, I say welcome aboard and happy postin', sailin', piratin', gamin' and livin' to ye, Ryan!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Welcome to the message boards. You have already made an impact...you got them all nostalgic. Happy Pirating.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ahoy there mate, welcome aboard to the boards and don't worry ye be in good hands and hooks with this fine crew here yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013

Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor
welcome welcome glad to have ye along and I agree with ye they are amazing pirates ahh I love seeing new people on here reminds me when I started

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

Level 6 swashbuckler
level 16 Musketeer
level 5 privateer
level 11 witchdoctor
Welcome to the message boards ryan! its always great to meet a new member here i reamber my first post though it was a plea for help because i was a noob back then anyway i hope you enjoy your stay here these pirates are some of the awesome pirates ever we got chrissy the belsser valkoor, mistydragon, cdewiter, and more! i hope you'll enjoy your stay here mate if you need any help with one of your pirates ill be happy to help bye!

fearless talon lewis level 65

i am a warrior mess with my you shall get my blade