Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unconfirmed areas/worlds!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2012
Dear people and KI people,
I'd like to know if the following are confirmed or denied or totally confidential in both sister games:
Alyssar-Candyworld-Empyrea-Gobblerton-Mirage-Nodor-Orryx-Yago.
And i'd like to know some information about Rajah and Mirage.
Thank you, good holidays!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is an interesting question some of these worlds are been mentioned a lot of time.

Mirage-This Arabic themed world have been mentioned a lot of time in wizard101,according to Old Cobb after defeating Morganthe this might be one of the 3 upcoming world for a 3rd arc story.The other two world might be Polaris and Empryresa. It's role for pirate101 is currently unknown.

Empryresa- Another world mentioned by Old Cobb it might have some important role for wizard101.For pirate 101,it's believed to be a clue for those who choose the gaint sky squid death.This world may have limited information but in both games it got a strong potential storyline.

Polaris- The most likely of the 3 worlds mentioned by once again Old Cobb to be a playable world, in pirates in particular it's more likely to have a storyline some day and might have a more important role than in wizard101.

Raja-Mentioned in Marlyebone in pirate101,it's unclear if this is a hint of a 2nd arc story or something else.

That's all i could think weather these world are part of a future storyline or something else.Polaris might be a strong yes for pirates ,but the other world are maybes.Now that's a lot of storyline to speculate of what will happen if as wizards,pirates or any characters if they enter these potential worlds.

Until then see you at the spiral.