Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra glitches

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
OK, when i was helping a friend with the hydra we kept defeating the heads BUT the Ebon never showed up after it retreated the first time so we kept defeating and defeating and defeating but it never showed up so we fled causing our companions to die . so we made a second attempt but this time it wouldn't let it target the Ebon head and multi attacks didn't work on it as well SO we were forced to flee again! causing another three of my companions to die and two of them have a four hour recovery time and the rest take around three hours.

I'm just really annoyed because we lost companions and there was nothing we can do

Administrator
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

If this continues to be an issue for you, please contact Customer Support (support@pirate101.com) for more assistance.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Same problems with me. I have been stuck for months on the hydra fight because it is glitched.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

If this continues to be an issue for you, please contact Customer Support (support@pirate101.com) for more assistance.
Ok, thanks anyway.