Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Naval Party/Experience Farming

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm a max level pirate with nothing to do, so I wanted to farm ships in Aquila. I have an aquilan galleon, but can't use any gear for it, so it's a struggle. Just message me and let me know if you want to farm sometime, and we'll make plans and have a grand ol' time!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Clever Trevor on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a max level pirate with nothing to do, so I wanted to farm ships in Aquila. I have an aquilan galleon, but can't use any gear for it, so it's a struggle. Just message me and let me know if you want to farm sometime, and we'll make plans and have a grand ol' time!!!
Hi Trevor, welcome to the Message Boards.
Sounds like fun. Farming the two skyway bosses will have you equipped in no time. I always want an excuse to blast ships out of the water.
Let us know when is a good time for you and what time zone you work from and where you want to meet, including the realm and I bet we can build a party that will have the warning flags flying all over the Aquilian skyway.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I'm willing to help too, I'm ashamed to say I have an Aquillian Galleon and only nautical level 32, and I don't even have a figure head, Let me know the info on it and I'll be there!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hey guys!!!! Thanks for replying!!!! I thought no one would reply back (lol). Anyways, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, and I'm free everyday except for this Thursday. I'm on fall break though starting Friday, so I've got a fun 5-day weekend that I can use for putting aquilan creatures in their place! So, just give me a date and time from Friday-Tuesday that works with both of you guys and we'll be good to go. I guess we can just meet in Nova Aquila realm Raven Eyes if that's ok. Also, this invite is for everyone who reads this. I'm just making plans with Chief and Chrissy since they replied first. If any pirate reads this and can meet us, please feel free to join us, I would love an entire fleet of ships to just dominate the skyways of Aquila! Thanks so much in advance if you come, I'm excited about getting to meet all these new pirates!

P.S. I'm a huge fan Chrissy, I've read a bunch of your posts and you're an awesome pirate! It would be an honor to get to have some navy battles with you. Thanks for welcoming me, and I hope to see you sometime soon for some experience farming!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi there Trevor and welcome to the message boards! Nautical XP farming parties are always a blast- well except for the poor, unfortunate enemies we blast over and over again.

My main pirate's Naut. XP and ship gear are maxed but I would surely be willing to help others get better ship gear and increase their Naut. levels as well. I would be available Friday evening after 6:30pm EST, Sunday between 9:30am- 12:30pm EST and/or Monday evening after 6:30pm EST. So if any of those times work out for you and/or others, I'd gladly meet up and do some enemy ship crop dustin'. Or if you all work out another day/time to meet up, I will surely do my best to join you.

Again, welcome to the boards and it's a pleasure having you join us!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Clever Trevor on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys!!!! Thanks for replying!!!! I thought no one would reply back (lol). Anyways, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, and I'm free everyday except for this Thursday. I'm on fall break though starting Friday, so I've got a fun 5-day weekend that I can use for putting aquilan creatures in their place! So, just give me a date and time from Friday-Tuesday that works with both of you guys and we'll be good to go. I guess we can just meet in Nova Aquila realm Raven Eyes if that's ok. Also, this invite is for everyone who reads this. I'm just making plans with Chief and Chrissy since they replied first. If any pirate reads this and can meet us, please feel free to join us, I would love an entire fleet of ships to just dominate the skyways of Aquila! Thanks so much in advance if you come, I'm excited about getting to meet all these new pirates!

P.S. I'm a huge fan Chrissy, I've read a bunch of your posts and you're an awesome pirate! It would be an honor to get to have some navy battles with you. Thanks for welcoming me, and I hope to see you sometime soon for some experience farming!
Thank ya ever so kindly. Lets pick a time where Valkoor can come too. He is a riot to blast skyways with.
*Remembers Horn of Vesuvius prank*

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi there Trevor and welcome to the message boards! Nautical XP farming parties are always a blast- well except for the poor, unfortunate enemies we blast over and over again.

My main pirate's Naut. XP and ship gear are maxed but I would surely be willing to help others get better ship gear and increase their Naut. levels as well. I would be available Friday evening after 6:30pm EST, Sunday between 9:30am- 12:30pm EST and/or Monday evening after 6:30pm EST. So if any of those times work out for you and/or others, I'd gladly meet up and do some enemy ship crop dustin'. Or if you all work out another day/time to meet up, I will surely do my best to join you.

Again, welcome to the boards and it's a pleasure having you join us!
Thanks so much for welcoming me Valkoor. It would be an honor if you would join us as well. I love the idea of after 6:30 pm on Friday. I know it works with you and hopefully it works for Chrissy and Chief. If it does, does this work for the naval party/experience farming/Aquila boat massacre:
Date-Friday October 10
Time-7:00
Realm-Raven Eyes
Location-Nova Aquila-At the docks
Hopefully it works with everyone. If it does, this shall be the day of death for all boats Aquilan! Also, remember everyone else who reads this, if it works with you, please come and farm with us. This group we have so far seems so fun and so amazing, but I'm sure you're just as amazing, and we would love to get to meet you. So please, join us if you want, I'm sure it'll be a blast!!!
P.S. Soooooo looking forward to meeting everyone! I can't wait to blast some ships out of the sky! Plus, I can finally get Aquila boat gear and use it!!! Also, thanks guys for replying back. I was nervous about posting but you guys made me feel welcome, thanks so much!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
Thank ya ever so kindly. Lets pick a time where Valkoor can come too. He is a riot to blast skyways with.
*Remembers Horn of Vesuvius prank*
Oh darn.....you do remember that! Uh, are you sure that was me? I mean.....it could have been another Valkoor, right? I was sure hoping that had slipped your mind by now-- silly me!

I will gladly join in on the Skyway fireworks display and my Kraken is more than ready to be released. So, hopefully any of those days/times works for you Chrissy, Clevor Trevor, Brave Wolf and any others that may wish to partake in the fiery festivities.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thanks so much for welcoming me Valkoor. It would be an honor if you would join us as well. I love the idea of after 6:30 pm on Friday. I know it works with you and hopefully it works for Chrissy and Chief. If it does, does this work for the naval party/experience farming/Aquila boat massacre:
Date-Friday October 10
Realm-Raven Eyes
Hopefully it works with everyone. If it does, this shall be the day of death for all boats Aquilan! Also, remember everyone else who reads this, if it works with you, please come and farm with us. This group we have so far seems so fun and so amazing, but I'm sure you're just as amazing, and we would love to get to meet you. So please, join us if you want, I'm sure it'll be a blast!!!
P.S. Soooooo looking forward to meeting everyone! I can't wait to blast some ships out of the sky! Plus, I can finally get Aquila boat gear and use it!!! Also, thanks guys for replying back. I was nervous about posting but you guys made me feel welcome, thanks so much!!!
You are more than welcome and that sounds perfect Trevor. Hopefully this works for Chrissy and Wolf (Chief) and anyone else who would like to join in. Just to clarify for others, as I know you and I are Eastern Standard Time, it's 7:00 EST for the meet up?

If so that sounds fantastic and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else there at the docks in Nova Aquila, realm Raven Eyes. See you then and there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Date-Friday October 10
Realm-Raven Eyes
Sounds like fun. *Pressurizes Mt Vesuvius for max Lava spewing*

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
You are more than welcome and that sounds perfect Trevor. Hopefully this works for Chrissy and Wolf (Chief) and anyone else who would like to join in. Just to clarify for others, as I know you and I are Eastern Standard Time, it's 7:00 EST for the meet up?

If so that sounds fantastic and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else there at the docks in Nova Aquila, realm Raven Eyes. See you then and there!
Yeah, sorry for not mentioning that. The time is 7:00 EST and same location and realm as planned. Looking forward to the party!!! Let me know if anyone else has any questions!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
*falls through roof* *dusts off jacket* Sorry I'm late, everyone! The time-warp mechanism broke and there was a minor issue with the improbability drive...never mind, it isn't important. Umm...would you happen to know the date?

But seriously, if I can make it on Friday I will totally be there. Destroying Aquilan ships with friends is excellent fun, and I would certainly like to acquire some new ship gear.

Oh, and welcome to the Boards, Trevor! Glad to have another Marauder on the crew! *hands mug of Yum*

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
*falls through roof* *dusts off jacket* Sorry I'm late, everyone! The time-warp mechanism broke and there was a minor issue with the improbability drive...never mind, it isn't important. Umm...would you happen to know the date?

But seriously, if I can make it on Friday I will totally be there. Destroying Aquilan ships with friends is excellent fun, and I would certainly like to acquire some new ship gear.

Oh, and welcome to the Boards, Trevor! Glad to have another Marauder on the crew! *hands mug of Yum*
Ahoy MistyDragon!!! First off, thanks for the yum, making plans had me really parched. Second of all, I'm glad you're going to try to make it Friday! It would be awesome if you could make it! I hope to see you there!!!
P. S. Sorry to hear about the time-warp mechanism, I hate when that happens!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hey guys. I apologize for not being able to come to the party. I had an emergency situation come up on Thursday and couldn't make it. I'm disappointed greatly that I couldn't make it. But, I hope you guys had a blast, and let me know how it went.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Clever Trevor on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys. I apologize for not being able to come to the party. I had an emergency situation come up on Thursday and couldn't make it. I'm disappointed greatly that I couldn't make it. But, I hope you guys had a blast, and let me know how it went.
Hello there! No worries Trevor, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Hope your emergency wasn't anything too bad and things are looking better for you now. Myself, Chrissy and Misty just hung out at the Nova Aquila docks for a while, engaging in some great and fun conversation (that later spilled into the morphing tent). Plus we had a nice visit from our great friend Anne and we were able to meet a nice friend of hers named Evelyn. Misty got to the docks about an hour before the meet up time and Chrissy stayed there until about an hour after the meet up time, as I popped in and out from helping morph with other players with pet requests. A bit after 8pm EST we headed to the tent and just hung out and chatted it up, with no topics being safe from our discussions.

Sorry you couldn't make it Trevor, but we still had a great time and I was amidst some great Marauder company and wonderful conversation all evening long-- so it was a fun night despite not feasting on any Tacos and Croutons....I mean Plutons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Clever Trevor on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey it's ok, life happens. I did a tower run with an amazing crew that all had Blood's Jacket and great Moo Gear so we totally kicked some tush in record time. Lots of BBQ.
Then Valkoor, Misty and I hung around the morphing tent and watched Valkoor trying to juggle all his morphing requests. Quite entertaining.
Hopefully we can reschedule soon.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I aswell apologize for not showing, I'm clumbsy and can't spell clumbsy right, I forget everything.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i'll farm with you...if i have the time.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Thanks guys for understanding. I'm back home now, and everything's good. Hopefully we can reschedule. Thanks for not being mad at me, I was afraid that you guys would be upset. Glad to see you guys aren't and thanks again!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hey guys, I'm home now and everything's well again. Thanks for being so considerate and hopefully we can reschedule!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hey guys. I'm home now and all's well once again. Thanks for understanding, and hopefully we can reschedule!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Well...um...that's awkward. It keep telling me there was an error with my messages and wouldn't submit, so I had to keep writing it. Apparently they did submit...hehehe...The embarrassment is real...*hides face*