Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fleeing and returning!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
When you try to flee other fights of the Moo Manchu Tower, there is no red colored warning that you cannot return back. Although indeed you cannot return if you flee any fight in the gauntlet.

The warning should show up in every fight when clicking Flee button or you should be able to flee those fights and return back, of course, except the fights with Nefarious Five and Moo Manchu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jojimbo101 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
When you try to flee other fights of the Moo Manchu Tower, there is no red colored warning that you cannot return back. Although indeed you cannot return if you flee any fight in the gauntlet.

The warning should show up in every fight when clicking Flee button or you should be able to flee those fights and return back, of course, except the fights with Nefarious Five and Moo Manchu.
If you need healing or want to take a companion to visit Mitch, you can leave the dungeon and return. We now have a Dungeon Recall feature ( like W101 ). If you leave the dungeon, you will find it right next to the mark button.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can only do this leaving and returning in between fights. To leave during a fight is a "Flee". Once a fight is over just tell your team you will be right back and teleport to Skull Island and heal or sell, which ever you need, then use the dungeon recall button to get back to just inside the front door of the tower.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
You can only do this leaving and returning in between fights. To leave during a fight is a "Flee". Once a fight is over just tell your team you will be right back and teleport to Skull Island and heal or sell, which ever you need, then use the dungeon recall button to get back to just inside the front door of the tower.
Chrissy,had they added that,you yourself know what could've been avoided....

(that one time I decided to flee and come back because we missed some dialogue and got pulled immeidatly into the battle...you guys really should work on that)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
If you need healing or want to take a companion to visit Mitch, you can leave the dungeon and return. We now have a Dungeon Recall feature ( like W101 ). If you leave the dungeon, you will find it right next to the mark button.
Actually,you two know what could've been avoided!

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
anecorbie on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Correct Anecorbie. But I was referring to the different thing - fleeing.

Warning that you cannot return appears when battling The Nefarious Five and Moo Manchu, but does not appear in the other floors, when you click Flee. This can cause some panic, because there is no warning and you think you can flee, eventually you realize you cannot return!

That is what happened with one of guys that I was with in The Tower of Moo Manchu.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for being helpful, Chrissy, but yes I know it. I am just worried about the red colored warning that appears when you click Flee in the fights that you cannot return anymore.