Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farming Spots for Witch Doctor???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
Hey I'm a max lvl witch doctor with no clue as to which spots are good for farming or even which gear to look for. Any help would be appreciated, also if you know any good nautical farming spots let me know:)

Ruthless Nicholas Pace lvl 65
Cunning Nicholas Pace lvl 14

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nicholas Pace on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey I'm a max lvl witch doctor with no clue as to which spots are good for farming or even which gear to look for. Any help would be appreciated, also if you know any good nautical farming spots let me know:)

Cunning Nicholas Pace lvl 14
I like to farm the two boss ships in Aquila, Spartacos and Pluton. They give great ship equipment and great gear if you do deck fights with them. My witchdoctor has Bishop's staff and hat although she is not quite max level yet.
The easiest way to tell is to got to the Wiki and look up all the bosses and see what they drop. Then you can decide who you want to farm. I got some great gear from the Nevermind cave in Knossos.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I like to farm the two boss ships in Aquila, Spartacos and Pluton. They give great ship equipment and great gear if you do deck fights with them. My witchdoctor has Bishop's staff and hat although she is not quite max level yet.
The easiest way to tell is to got to the Wiki and look up all the bosses and see what they drop. Then you can decide who you want to farm. I got some great gear from the Nevermind cave in Knossos.
Alright thank you I will be sure to look there :)

Cunning Nicholas Pace lvl 17

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Friar sand. Lots of gold and it is quick quick quick! You will best him in 2 rounds and can do it over and over without having to take a break. You will win in 2 rounds and get a boatload of gold! He is in mooshu waiting to give out free gold. (Ps that is the one where monkey king helps you cheat)