Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay of COMPLETELY NOTHING

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I decided to make a roleplay because I am bored. Also, want to test out my new character (Also from a group that has nothing to do with pirate101.)
Felix Alcott picked up his saber as he walked along the beach, nearing the pirate haven of Skull Island. He wasn't a pirate, persay, more like a Dark Lord of the Empire. Kai had told him to meet him at something called 'The Kraken Skull', so he just obeyed his older brother.
As he neared the tavern, however, he noticed Kai walking out of the tavern.
"Stop!" He yelled, dashing up in front of his brother. "Hey, Kai!" Felix yelled excitedly. "Haven't seen you in years!"
Kai smiles, giving a quick hug to Felix before whispering in his ear. "Meet me in the tavern cellar. I can't risk pirates hearing."
A few minutes later, they run towards the docks.
"We're going to El Dorado!" Felix yells, as Kai tries to make him be quiet.
"Now you've doomed us." The elder one mutters, hiding the map in his strange metal gauntlet and getting into a defensive position.
"Get ready." Kai commands, as hundreds of pirates rush at them, looking for Kai's map copy that may or may not be real.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2013
as he heard the shout were going to el dorado he rushed to the docks

not knowing if the claim was real or not john wasn't going to miss out on an adventure like this

so he went to know more to be continued........

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai gave a quick cry, loud and piercing. The pirates all stop to cover their ears as the unicorns swoop in from the shadows. Kai and Felix take the distraction and dash to their ship, quickly beginning to raise anchor.