Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Shop Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2010
I really like the Ninja Pig companion but I wish you would put it in the crown shop...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree he is really cool but they cannot. He was part of an early promotion and is declared permanently retired. If some codes are still out there they will still be good. Each person got four codes and can only use one of them so the gift codes were for those others that didn't get the map. I thought it was a brilliant idea, given the perk to those that were a part of Wizard at the time yet it allowed us to share it with those that didn't. The best of both worlds. Really nice idea KingsIsle.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
HooDoo Clockwork on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
I really like the Ninja Pig companion but I wish you would put it in the crown shop...
*starts up pinkie pie welcome device and breaks out into song* welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you welcome welcome welcome i say,hip hip hoo-ray welcome welcome welcome to The pirate101 message boards toodddaaaaaaaaay.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
*starts up pinkie pie welcome device and breaks out into song* welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you welcome welcome welcome i say,hip hip hoo-ray welcome welcome welcome to The pirate101 message boards toodddaaaaaaaaay.
Lol I love it Very creative, full of giggles and truly spreads out the blessings to others. Very well done.