Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Most underrated companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2013
Who do you think are the most under rated companions?
I see a lot of comments discriminating the Kraken Skulls for their lack of any form of Relentless, and Mormo, ( The only one with a form of Relentless,) is discriminated by his accuracy.
So I consider all of the Kraken Skull to be really under rated companions, that people should give more training to, because they have a lot of potential. :D
Also, Ratbeard. People look down on him sometimes, but he's one of the best companions out there if you use him properly, Especially for Melee classes.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Jade West on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
I see a lot of comments discriminating the Kraken Skulls for their lack of any form of Relentless, and Mormo, ( The only one with a form of Relentless,) is discriminated by his accuracy.
So I consider all of the Kraken Skull to be really under rated companions, that people should give more training to, because they have a lot of potential. :D
Also, Ratbeard. People look down on him sometimes, but he's one of the best companions out there if you use him properly, Especially for Melee classes.
I think Sarah Steele is a pretty good companion (the rest, though, I didn't like so much playing on my other accounts ). I think those 2 unicorn companions both Musketeers and... Privateers, I think, got either from Valencia or from that vortex are underrated as far as stats and usability goes. Iago didn't last long at all as my first mate, and that other one (can't pronounce his name at all, lol), was pretty good for the next few worlds, but after Mooshu, he became unusable and died too quickly in battles...

I like almost all my main character companions except for scratchy who seems very weak to me, but that's probably my fault, but other than that, they're all great to have... it's just the side companions that seems to hold very little weight against enemies from different worlds that we've got them from (have you noticed that? It seems after we get that companion, they're great in their own world, but take them to a different world that's up the chain and they can't hit anything to save their lives! I mean, one time, one of them missed hitting a rock [hooowwwww?!]), lol.

But that's just my thoughts, heheh

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Jade West on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
I don't like Sarah because she dies a lot, but not because she has no Relentless. The most underrated companion on my crew would have to be my Mustang Toreador. He's pretty dodgy, criticals a lot, and if you give him riposte he will do some damage. I actually have him higher than he probably should be.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012