Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

demigod101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2013
I think KI should bring out a new game called demigod101 what do you think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
john jackson on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message board family John. You will see that we are very helpful and a lot of fun.
Isn't that kinda what Aquila is all about?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
john jackson on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Well someone posted a thread call Halfblood101. It was related to the Pecry Jackson series (might I ask is that why your name is Jackson?). As exciting as it is, demigod101 is copyright of Rick Riordian (the fabulous author of the series). However needless to say I think we are already like demigods (in Aquila). We slayed the hyrda, we defeated medusa, the minotaur got smashed by us, why we even got prophecies from the oracle in Delphos!

If you think about it, your idea is already there!

If you really want a demigod feature, maybe KI should make a feature where we save all of Aquila from the fury of a massive Kraken. Once done this, the impressed gods visit us in a sacred island. Over here, they give you the powers and the rank of a Demigod.

By the way welcome to the message boards John Jackson! Keep giving ideas, we like to listen!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
What about the classes???
The classes i think should be as follows,

Ranged: Hunters/Huntresses
Melee(light/dodgey): Assassins
Melee(normal/wellarmored): Paladins
Melee/Ranged(super/damage/nexttonoarmor) Demon Hunters
Ranged(magicy): Wisdom Keepers

Hope you like the list!