Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help with snakes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
can someone give me some help or advice on the temple of fire cult and the snakes you fight before you enter the temple

two-faced matthew stronglevel 65savior of mooshu
bestbuccaneerever

PLEASE HELP

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
someone please help

two-faced matthew stronglevel 65bullfighter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My witchdoctor companions (Scratchy and necromancer pig) cleaned them up nicely until I spotted the purple one, she has witch hunter so then I either let my other companions take her out or just made sure she wasn't the main target of AoE attacks. They were tough but doable. If any had flanking then I just kept my team along the walls and we did just fine.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
thanks for the help think i might try that chrissy is there a way that you can be my friend in game

two-faced matthew strongbullfighterlevel 65

wimpy sergio chamberlainlevel 24

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
buccaneermatthew12 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
thanks for the help think i might try that chrissy is there a way that you can be my friend in game

Lvl 65 buccaneer here, they aren't as hard as you think. Spread you and your companions out to each of the four corners.
This way the snakes only attack one at a time and not all of you at once. You avoid a lot of damage this way, keep those healers close by. It was hard for the buccaneer, but I got through it. Hope that helps!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
buccaneermatthew12 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:

Sure I would love that. Just pick a time a couple of days from now and we can meet in Avery's Court in Vadima Realm .

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
how about 2 days from now around 6:00 chose which character

two-faced matthew stronglevel 65bullfighter
wimpy Sergio chamberlainlevel 24

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
chrissy write if I am not there thanks I might be busy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Didn't see you but that may not mean you weren't there, lol. Let's try again, I will "Watch" this topic and change the setting so that it email's me when you respond.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ok Friday the 16th 6pm Central Vadima Realm by the fountain Avery's Court Skull Island.
Saturday is ok too if this is not a good time.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
buccaneermatthew12 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
that is find
I was there and waited an hour in case you got the time zone wrong. Sorry I missed you. Perhaps you would like to try again?

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack, As the OP no longer wishes to meet perhaps locking this post is prudent?
Thanks

Administrator
done.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*