Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What intimidates you in the game?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
One of the things that intimidates me are the vortexes. Look at them they are huge! What intimidates you in the game? I made this because I think there was a post about what scares you on Wizard101. So why not make a post like that here?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Battle Angels amongst undead monquistans and many other things. XD

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Zlyxer on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
One of the things that intimidates me are the vortexes. Look at them they are huge! What intimidates you in the game? I made this because I think there was a post about what scares you on Wizard101. So why not make a post like that here?
And said wizard post would have been made by me. XD

To be honest, the size of Rooke's ship intimidated me. Imagine what else they could have, they're gradually releasing better ships and warriors...

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
As a witchdoctor, I would say that witchdoctor enemies are the most unnerving. most of them have Witch Hunt (which I loath), we share similar advantages and disadvantages, and and can sometimes do more damage than I can. If I had to choose one in particular, I would say Bishop. He is extremely intimidating, has all the epics I fear, and is by far the clockwork that intimidates me the most (aside from Phule).

enjoy.

Impish Omar Underwood

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Aquila...

It's not cause it's hard (it's really not that bad), but it is all the other pirates laughing at my puny little ship and my horrible colors (really hope KI can bring flag changing to Pirates soon), my outdated clothes and.. and...

You know what, strike that! PvP! That's the most intimidating thing Pirate's 101 has ever offered. Not only do they sometimes trash talk, but they can see the colors I picked for my companions (oh the shame!). Although, I usually win PvP, but still... the shameful colors I picked... XD

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Nothing! Ha-ha! I am a Swashy with very high attack!!! Nothing can hit me but Muskets with Quick Adjust!!!
(Bonnie rolls eyes and marks down another lost battle on the strategy board)
Ok fine... Uh...

The only thing I am intimidated by is my friends leaving me because I can't help them at times... :(
Oh yeah and Phule. Not Kane or Queen, but Phule. Phule's way scarier (and probably twice as powerful and crazy) as all the other Armada Elites put together.
Ha-Ha!!! I am scared of nothing! I am undefeatable! I will never loose against stupid beasts and Armada soldiers!
(Bonnie Anne rolls eyes and marks down another lost battle on the strategy board)

See ya in the skyways!
Brass Leo Hornigold, Level 60 Swashy of DOOOOOMMM
(Old Scratch sighs and marks down another close loss on strategy board)
Hey at least I'm getting close! Be quiet, my Crew!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
As a witchdoctor, I would say that witchdoctor enemies are the most unnerving. most of them have Witch Hunt (which I loath), we share similar advantages and disadvantages, and and can sometimes do more damage than I can. If I had to choose one in particular, I would say Bishop. He is extremely intimidating, has all the epics I fear, and is by far the clockwork that intimidates me the most (aside from Phule).

enjoy.

Impish Omar Underwood
i totally agree with you i hate the witchhunter spell and i hate fighting other witchdocters XD
sense you so awesome i give you free hug *hugs* (>'-')>
lvl.65 Krystal Everhart