Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stacking bonuses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2011
is it possible to stack bonuses? for example, if i cast both 'calm the troops' and 'big juju' on myself, are the effects cumulative? thx and sorry if this is a repeat topic.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes they do stack. Here is a post where One-Eyed Jack illustrates stacking to raise the level of a summoned companion.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
They do stack, but (as far as I know) the bonus you get is only based on your base stats. For example, if you have a base 50 will (which includes your gear) and you cast calm the troops you will have 75 will. Then if you cast big juju (that's the 50% one right?) you will end up with 100 will, not 112.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I believe they are stackable, The way to check is to cast both of the powers and then hover your cursor over your character. You should see two different Increase Will IF you have a weapon with a Bonus from Will as the weapon you are using. Big Juju and Juju use the weapon you are holding to determine which attribute is increased.