Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the new world after Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Skull Island- Carribean and Southern Mexico Monquista- Spain Valencia- Italy Cool Ranch - Canada, Rocky Mountains, and Mexico MooShu- Japan Marleybone- Britain Aquila- Greece The new world after Aquila is Darkmoor or Polaris

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Krokotopia432 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Skull Island- Carribean and Southern Mexico Monquista- Spain Valencia- Italy Cool Ranch - Canada, Rocky Mountains, and Mexico MooShu- Japan Marleybone- Britain Aquila- Greece The new world after Aquila is Darkmoor or Polaris
Here's the right way!
Skull Island: Caribbean, Southern Mexico
Monquista: The desert part of Spain
Valencia: Valencia, Spain.
Cool Ranch: The Old West.
Mooshu: China, Japan, North/South Korea.
Marleybone: United Kingdom
Aquila: Rome
Valencia: Valencia, Spain
VALENCIA is the next world!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Krokotopia432 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Actually, we're going back to Valencia. And did you forget about Krokotopia? Blind Mew also said we'll be taking are time to Polaris so don't expect it for awhile. Darkmoor's on the rise but I don't think it's that close.

One other thing, Cool Ranch isn't based off of Canada. It's too warm a world to be Canadian. Skull Island is more of the colonization of Mesoamerica and the Pirate haven. MooShu also includes Chinese influences. Aquila not only is Greek inspired but has mixes of Roman inspiration as well. Everything else you're spot on!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I actually believe KI gave a hint of the next world and it's probably Krokotopia

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
Skull Island (SI) - Caribbean
Monquista (MQ) - Spain
Valencia - Italy
Cool Ranch (CR) - Wild West
MooShu (MS) - China
Marleybone (MB) - Britain
Aquila (AQ) - Roman and Greek

And it is Valencia again because there is a stormgate to Aquila in the Aragon skyway in Valencia.

Cass Underwood Lvl 53
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Andrew Underwood Lvl 11
Caleb Underwood Lvl 5
Brandon Underwood Lvl 3
Samuel Underwood Lvl 4

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Actually, we're going back to Valencia. And did you forget about Krokotopia? Blind Mew also said we'll be taking are time to Polaris so don't expect it for awhile. Darkmoor's on the rise but I don't think it's that close.

One other thing, Cool Ranch isn't based off of Canada. It's too warm a world to be Canadian. Skull Island is more of the colonization of Mesoamerica and the Pirate haven. MooShu also includes Chinese influences. Aquila not only is Greek inspired but has mixes of Roman inspiration as well. Everything else you're spot on!
You're all wrong! You did not know that yet! Cool Ranch is at Canada because of Fort McMurtrey, it's Fort McMurray too.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Aquila is not Rome, it's Athens, Greece.

Captain
May 02, 2009
We return to Valencia to learn Kane's weak spot ( and maybe defeat an Armada Elite or get Kane's 2 pieces) then we head to another world, which could be KT

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Krokotopia432 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
You're all wrong! You did not know that yet! Cool Ranch is at Canada because of Fort McMurtrey, it's Fort McMurray too.
Um...calm down, ok? The exclaimation marks give me the impression that you're shouting at me and I don't like that. I am in Cool Ranch now, Krokotopia432. There's not a lot of things that says "Canada" to me. Just because one area has Fort McMurtrey as a possible reference to Fort McMurray, it does not signify the whole world is of Canadian inspiration. Also Canada is pretty cold in most parts or has a temperate climate. Cool Ranch has a dusty terrain that I have not seen in Canada. Also the accents of Cool Ranch do not match Canadian accents. The major theme of Cool Ranch, that I have seen, is a lot of Western colonization, Native American mixes and Spanish (primarily of Mexico) uses.

It is possible for a world to have a blend of different styles. Most do not have one set theme, but a mixture of themes.

Aquila does have Roman influences with Greek aspects. Augurs, Centurions, and Praetorians, were all part of the Roman Empire. Ulysses is the name of Odysseus to the Romans. Aquila takes place during the Trojan War. It's story is heavily based around the Illiad, the Odyssey, and Classical Mythology (which can come from both Rome and Greece). It touches upon things further than Athena and does not even take basis in Athena anywhere (yet!).

Please, do not be upset or angry. I'm simply making my point. I would also like it if you could please elaborate on how I could be all wrong. Shouting at me does not help me understand my mistakes or allow me to help you in turn if there is a misunderstanding somewhere.

Thank You!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Aquila's theme is Roman and Ancient Greek, hence why every Eagle NPC wears a toga and there are a lot of pillars and statues to praise the deities atop Mount Olympus.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
It's a mix of both.Get your facts first for the love of Zeus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2011
My guess is that we travel back to Valencia to do something, then we finish there and head off to Polaris. I base my suspicions on one fact: there is a quest in Sivella that tells you to read the pillars of Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and then Polaris. Since Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila have been added, the only world left is Polaris. But, who knows.....could be Krokotopia for all I know.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Although there is a Fort McMurray in Alberta, Cool Ranch is based off of the American Old West.

Canadian western expansion and American western expansion do not really resemble each other. Canada did not have sheriffs and Marshals, we had the North West Mounted Police none of which were every referenced in Cool Ranch.

Canada has never had a civil war as referenced in Cool Ranch, we've had a small rebellion in Upper Canada, and two resistances in Manitoba.

Also, eventhough there is some desert like areas of Alberta, the Majory of the Canadian west is a completely different terrain than the type used in Cool Ranch.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bengalstar on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
I actually believe KI gave a hint of the next world and it's probably Krokotopia
Who Yared this? The next world is VALENCIA and does Aquila mention anything about Krokotopia. NO, it DOESN'T! Valencia is obviously the next world because they tell us to go there AND there hasn't been ONE Armada TROOP in AQUILA! Get yar facts right or the next time you enter Aquila; Zeus will strike down your ship!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
what's darkmoor? fiery jason carter lvl 65 swashbuckler

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
Darkmoor is just another world. They metion it in cool ranch with the magnificent seven. They say bat materson used to live there.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I believe that the next world, after Aquila, is Krokotopia. Right at the end of Aquila, the Pirate discovers that the next piece of the map is in Krokotopia. The Pirate isn't in a mission to defeat the Armada, just to find all of the map pieces. If you think about it, the Pirate only battles the Armada to get to the map. KingsIsle could do something like what they recently did by having Marleybone and Aquila sort of mashed together as two smaller worlds. KingsIsle could mash together either Krokotopia and Valencia, or Krokotopia and Polaris.
I'm am definite that our Pirate will be traveling to Krokotopia in the future.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Who Yared this? The next world is VALENCIA and does Aquila mention anything about Krokotopia. NO, it DOESN'T! Valencia is obviously the next world because they tell us to go there AND there hasn't been ONE Armada TROOP in AQUILA! Get yar facts right or the next time you enter Aquila; Zeus will strike down your ship!
Whoa, calm down. Bengal is actually right. Right at the end of Aquila, they mention that the next map piece that the Armada doesn't have is in Krokotopia. Remember?

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
metalguardian on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
what's darkmoor? fiery jason carter lvl 65 swashbuckler
Darkmoor is that world that looks like the Haunted House. You can see it on your way to CR and you can also see some ships in CR skyways. They already made a bunch of threads about Darkmoor, so you can look there. '-'
--
And I also wonder about why we have to go back to Valencia? I'd really prefer to see a new world instead of the same short one. I noticed a while ago when I first got access to Monquista that there's more skyways, so will we also have to go back to Monquista. Monquista and Aquila are my favorite worlds, so I'd be glad if they did. If we do have to go back to Valencia, would there be any surprises? I really disliked Valencia and the fact that you could hardly go anywhere without running into clockworks.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
This is the biggest argument I have ever seen in my life, calm down please. If you look at Story Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo, Blind Mew gives hints that we will go to a new sky way in Valencia and Krokotopia.