Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo Rising still doesn't work

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i changed over to a staff just to test since Ratbeard said combo staffs don't work(short version of the post)

And yet i have not had rising trigger when using just a staff. Both normal and skill kills everywhere in Aquila and it has not trigger.

Yes i have done everything right to get the epic to trigger like it should and yet nuthing.

I vote to remove Rising and give coward's bane instead or another epic

Ensign
Jul 18, 2012
Are you sure you used a Staffy weapon, like Moo Manchu's wand or a 3 range staff?
If you were using a regular staff, you need to make sure that the target is in range (0-4 spaces, 3 because of the bugs) Were you using a hybrid weapon like a Staffy Shooty?

Community Leader
It is not working for me either. Even if I do kill with a staff attack as opposed to a power (which is rare) and there is another enemy within range, it will not fire. I've been trying to get it to go off in lower level areas (so my staff can kill as opposed to a power) with no luck.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Kindly Katherine on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
It is not working for me either. Even if I do kill with a staff attack as opposed to a power (which is rare) and there is another enemy within range, it will not fire. I've been trying to get it to go off in lower level areas (so my staff can kill as opposed to a power) with no luck.
I got this skill to trigger once last night and it came from killing one of Bishop's little shooty toys.

Now thats ONCE since Test realm to now and it wasn't even really a enemy.

The issue is that it doesn't work correctly with the new staffs.Atleast thats my theory,

I changed out of being bored my staffs last night right before the fight with bishop from my chimera staff(the rare 60+ staff) to my moo man staff(the 45+ staff) and thats when it triggered on the toy in the fight.

So KI needs to look into why its not triggering with the new staffs.I know Ratbeard said staffy combos didn't work right with rising but i am talking about staff only weapons

Hopefully with a community leader also stating it doesn't work that they will finally listen to me

Community Leader
I just wanted to state for the record that I am also using a staffy-only weapon, not a hybrid. I do use one with a grid attack as opposed to a single target.

Developer
Black Bart, sometimes a post is so straightforward there's not a lot for us to say by way of follow up. Not all posts will necessarily get a reply-- it's certainly nothing personal!

This bug in particular has gotten rolled into a bigger "Why aren't the weapon talents working correctly?" bucket that we're collecting from ALL sorts of different threads.

Rest assured we've seen your bug report and we're looking into it!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Ratbeard on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Black Bart, sometimes a post is so straightforward there's not a lot for us to say by way of follow up. Not all posts will necessarily get a reply-- it's certainly nothing personal!

This bug in particular has gotten rolled into a bigger "Why aren't the weapon talents working correctly?" bucket that we're collecting from ALL sorts of different threads.

Rest assured we've seen your bug report and we're looking into it!
Sorry just annoyed with this.

Haven't had it work since test realm and its really bugged me since i plan out each use of skills even my epics.

I take that back it is working a bit more now that i use my old 45+ wand (moo's wand) but it didn't work at all with the new staffs