Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Water in house

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
could you guys please allow us to put down items in the water of our houses like the buccaneers den. i mean we can even buy boats yet they cant even go near the water. please take this into account.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
There is one house in w101 the sunken palace that has water on the floor to walk through. KI, while writing that last sentence, I came up with an idea, and I would say its great, but that's for you to decide. In the buccaneers den, have an underwater area to swin around in, like a kind of farming dungeon, with monsters right underneath your house. Drops of all kinds should be added in, every single one. But, to make up, you should have a lower chance of getting a drop.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Heavyshark on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
There is one house in w101 the sunken palace that has water on the floor to walk through. KI, while writing that last sentence, I came up with an idea, and I would say its great, but that's for you to decide. In the buccaneers den, have an underwater area to swin around in, like a kind of farming dungeon, with monsters right underneath your house. Drops of all kinds should be added in, every single one. But, to make up, you should have a lower chance of getting a drop.
to lower the chance of getting a drop any bit would make the chance dissapear altogether :P

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Heavyshark on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
this idea is brillian! but it would have more awsomeness if you had to be max lvl to unlock this erea in your house