Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal guardian

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Doctor Z on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
What is the metal guardian?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Chinese elements are not the usual: Fire, water, air, earth, but they are: Fire, water, wood, earth and metal ^^, the one you find in Miruzame castle infact .

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Clownsanity on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Chinese elements are not the usual: Fire, water, air, earth, but they are: Fire, water, wood, earth and metal ^^, the one you find in Miruzame castle infact .
no what i mean is the water guardian is a Triton the fire guardian is a hellaphant so what is the metal guardian.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
I always wondered whether he was just a Samoorai Bushi in decadent armor or some sort of Mooshu type clockwork. I tend to question whether he is actually alive because unlike a Samoorai Bushi you can't see any flesh whatsoever, even in the holes in his mask. Maybe he's like a magic suit of armor or a guardian spirit inhabiting a suit of armor. That sounds more like Mooshu legend than anything else I can imagine.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The metal guardian looks like he is wearing a traditional Beijing Opera costume symbolizing 'armor', complete with banners. I do not know if there are different costumes in the opera tradition for guardian figures vs mortal ones, but this seems similar to a general's costume I have seen. (These armored characters can be both male and female, by the way, such as a female general). They are also brilliantly colorful and delightful to see in performance! This is another excellent example of KingsIsle's artists and designers bringing out historical motifs in their imaginative world. Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Jan 30, 2013
what i think he is is a soul in a suit of armor protecting a key for his sensi
fearless wolf level fifty witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
The metal guardian is one of the many elemental guardians located on the Giant Turtle.
I think the metal guardian is the hardest guardian to defeat. With over 3000 health and his "not so tricky" yet sharp traps to solve the puzzle. Although I won I think some pirates may have lost the battle.