Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

book 15 commemerative pet?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
oo was wondering if we could have something a bit crazy for when Book 15 comes.. I'd love to hear all yall ideas for what would be a cool new pet idea to honor this amazing occasion!

suggestion for a "steal" from wizard101 that floating book pet! grimoire! only cooler cause we pirates.. maybe its got cobwebs and sneezes dust sometimes XD for goodies ought to add sweet meteor of doom AND rainbow blessing to this one for sure and my long-hoped for talent valor armor grant or the team version.. so epic..

whatcha think? how about your thoughts? LETS HEAR THEM! <3 sorry am overexcited atm XD

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
oo was wondering if we could have something a bit crazy for when Book 15 comes.. I'd love to hear all yall ideas for what would be a cool new pet idea to honor this amazing occasion!

suggestion for a "steal" from wizard101 that floating book pet! grimoire! only cooler cause we pirates.. maybe its got cobwebs and sneezes dust sometimes XD for goodies ought to add sweet meteor of doom AND rainbow blessing to this one for sure and my long-hoped for talent valor armor grant or the team version.. so epic..

whatcha think? how about your thoughts? LETS HEAR THEM! <3 sorry am overexcited atm XD

stormy jen silver
I would like to celebrate P101's fourth year with a commemorative statue or house item of some sort ( as KI did for W101's fifth year & the 50 million Monolith ). I think all of us players who have showed our devotion to P101 deserve a little recognition.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:

stormy jen silver
I love the idea, or maybe an animated treasure chest. Perhaps some animal that is known for it's tenaciousness and hanging in there, no matter what. Many come to mind but I am sure my fellow marauders can help me think of the perfect example.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
I love the idea, or maybe an animated treasure chest. Perhaps some animal that is known for it's tenaciousness and hanging in there, no matter what. Many come to mind but I am sure my fellow marauders can help me think of the perfect example.
How about a honey badger?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
How about a honey badger?
Mongoose

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Mongoose
Water bear

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
We need a gineua pig pet or a unicorn pet
It just makes sense

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Apr 23, 2016 wrote:
Water bear
I had to look that up, and my reaction is: "ewww, gross, no way!"

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
How about a sloth? Those who have read Wings of Fire should know just how grippy these little critters are.

The Grin Reaper

Ensign
Apr 18, 2014
A black hawk, or vulture.

A Phoenix or cheetah

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Intractable treasure chest housing item that gives random treasures. Like pets, scrip, gold, training tomes, or those treasure it r ms from packs

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
one of those clockwork birds maybe (if there is 1 nevermind)