Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle standards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2015
I have seen people with battle standards and I want to get one but is there any way to get them without buying a bundle or opening packs? Thanks for all your help kingsisle community! Clever Jack Kidd lvl 32

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
There are some battle standards you can get for scrip in the black market.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
There are:

1. In the Crown Shop, there's a beastmaster banner called Eye of Ursus that costs 1500 crowns, but you can only buy it with crowns.

2. The Black Market, in a room far to the side of the Bazaar. There you'll find they have a banner for each class, but they all cost 12,000 script.

Script is a bit difficult to get, but you can get them by either defeating boss/enemy ships, the Regatta, or Smuggler's Arena. You also have a chance at getting script by visiting the well in the Smuggler's Cove house (if you own it, of course), however, the Arena gives the most script at a time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PrivateerOfLA on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
I have seen people with battle standards and I want to get one but is there any way to get them without buying a bundle or opening packs? Thanks for all your help kingsisle community! Clever Jack Kidd lvl 32
There are class specific standards in the Black Market and occasionally, a boss can drop one.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I know of 2 ways (which means I can only remember 2 at the moment)
1 the eye of ursus banner, its like the beastmasters banner except it has 2 stars (maybe the beastmaster does extra damage and critical?) it costs 1500 crowns and is in the section with the ring on it in the crownshop
2 scrip class banner. a banner bought for 12000 scrip (found in the room on the right to the entrance to the bazaar just go through the door. should be the tentacle with the sword in "hand" and mace and other stuff on the table) only works for one class and gives a power 3 rounds. and bonus strength/will/agility/armor/accuracy/critical/ whatever. its allot of scrip so pick wisely. so one costs money or allot of videos and the other lots of scrip. good luck

Ensign
Nov 19, 2015