Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Life Fountain

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
Why is there two life fountains in Skull Island? There should only be the one at the docks so when you port to Skull Island you're still bound to the life fountain in the area where you are currently working on. They should remove the extra life fountain.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
summer4810 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Why is there two life fountains in Skull Island? There should only be the one at the docks so when you port to Skull Island you're still bound to the life fountain in the area where you are currently working on. They should remove the extra life fountain.
Hmm, well, let's imagine you engage in a ship boarding action and get defeated - being sent to the life fountain on the docks will heal you and get you faster into the skyway than being sent to Avery's Court - THEN having to run through the rest of the island to reach the docks.
There are other worlds where there are more than one Life Fountain in place: The Gold Mine, Cooper's Roost, many places in MooShu ( 3 in Sugimura!) Marleybone, also.
They're there to prevent a long trip back from the place you were defeated.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It would be really great if we could choose which Life Fountain to remain bound to if we need to just pop back to Avery or a trainer for a second.

There is also the Life Fountain in the Ancient Ruins that always throws me off when I try to port to the Gold Mine docks...

It would be REALLY nice if we healed while at our homes, like in Wizard101.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
summer4810 on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
What the point? Isn't fun to just walk around? You will regret not taking your time to complete the game when you max out

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Well skull island is big so I could guess they added that life fountain.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you port to Skull Island using the Skull Icon in the lower right, you appear in Avery's Court and are bound to that Life Fountain. I think that there should still be 2 Life Fountains since both are very useful. Unless you mark the Skull Island Docks there is no way to port to that location. The way it is now you don't have to use your only Mark. I like to use my Marks to return to where I am questing.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
a little off the skull island topic, but the life fountain i see not required is the one in sujimura (sry if i misspelled) village, or the one right next to it in the docks. its literally a few steps away from each other minus the loading screen