Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 questions i would want to hear answerd

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Hey! I have a question about if you guys can make a nefarious 5 wallpaper and avatar for the website and the other question is how do i get ju hao where is the quest?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Dino Webb on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Hey! I have a question about if you guys can make a nefarious 5 wallpaper and avatar for the website and the other question is how do i get ju hao where is the quest?
The quest for Ju Hao is in Sacred Mountain ( front part with the temple ). As you enter Sacred Mountain and climb the temple go to the right down the steps, you will see another temple concealed in the side of the mountain: talk to Yagi Sonada to get the quest.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
ok but are you guys gonna make the wallpaper or your just gonna have to not do that because they ain't much of the story?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Dino Webb on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
ok but are you guys gonna make the wallpaper or your just gonna have to not do that because they ain't much of the story?
I have no part in KI, so I don't know whether they will make new wallpaper, I was just answering the quest question.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012