Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Bow and Arrow for Musketeers?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Can Musketeers get a proper bow and arrow set in Pirate101? There are enemies and NPC archers in game already but the only choice for saving the Spiral are guns for Musketeers?

Even wizards have bows and arrows and they are only supposed to use wands

Musketeers are the sharp shooters of the game and should be able to use a bow and arrow just as effectively as rifles and pistols.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
aaronlightwalker on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Can Musketeers get a proper bow and arrow set in Pirate101? There are enemies and NPC archers in game already but the only choice for saving the Spiral are guns for Musketeers?

Musketeers are the sharp shooters of the game and should be able to use a bow and arrow just as effectively as rifles and pistols.
You can find crossbows in MooShu.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
aaronlightwalker on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:

Sadly there isnt any bow for players... closest you can get is crossbow...

I'm with you though, I wish there were bows.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
i agree with yah Mate i do have a low lv muskateer, so that character i should lv up.