Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you spend training points on?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
I usually don't start posts but...

What do you spend your training points on?
I spend them on basically anything that would help me deal damage or get away, such as dodge. Mostly, I focused on things that increase damage for staffy weapons, because I am using both a shooty and staffy weapon. Of course, you can't forget the trainers that give you otherwise untrainable talents, such as readied spell.

Perilous Zoe Nightingale, level 65

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
It depends on which pirate I'm on, to be honest.
Since I have two of every class, there's things I get for each class.

I always get the tough, rough, etc.
I always get the hide from the Morgan LaFitte on them all.

On my buccs, I'll get slashy weapons so that they can use slashy/smashy weapon stuff.

I also get all of the things from the special trainers.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Nov 1, 2015 wrote:
I usually don't start posts but...

What do you spend your training points on?
I spend them on basically anything that would help me deal damage or get away, such as dodge. Mostly, I focused on things that increase damage for staffy weapons, because I am using both a shooty and staffy weapon. Of course, you can't forget the trainers that give you otherwise untrainable talents, such as readied spell.

Perilous Zoe Nightingale, level 65
i usually try getting heals (besides privateer)
on privateer i usually try to get damaging powers (bunc, swash)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
For my musketeer, I'm Level 61 and have spent my points on these different things:

Clandestine:
Overwatch
Burst Fire
Parting Shot

Privateers:
Valor's Shield
Rouse
Calm The Troops
Gunnery
Refresh

Witchdoctor:
Spooky 1
Staffy Weapons 1
Ghostwail
Hoodoo Touch
Mojo Strike
Juju

And that's about it, I think. I can't remember if I got Light Armor from somewhere else.