Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
So, the only class that has those quests to get spells, was Witchdoctor, and even then there was only two. I need some for swashbuckler, because I'm nearing the end of Aquila and even though I am max level, I think I'm underleveled for the Hydra (Well, maybe it's just a hard fight, but probably the former.)

Also, on an unrelated note, Blind Mew says that the pirate character could be as young as ten years. How on earth does a ten year old know how to sail a ship?!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
So, the only class that has those quests to get spells, was Witchdoctor, and even then there was only two. I need some for swashbuckler, because I'm nearing the end of Aquila and even though I am max level, I think I'm underleveled for the Hydra (Well, maybe it's just a hard fight, but probably the former.)

Also, on an unrelated note, Blind Mew says that the pirate character could be as young as ten years. How on earth does a ten year old know how to sail a ship?!
I take it you mean your class trainer of choice quests that award new exclusive Powers? Yeah. Those. I presume you finished these quests respectively given at levels 15("Jojo Mojo Rising") & 25("The Cool Ranch Mambo")? Yeah. I think so. And Witchdoctor isn't the only class that has only two class power quests, you know.

There's Buccaneer's power quests given at level 15("Boucan Do it") & 25("Chances With Wolves"), Privateer's power quests at level 15("The Things They Parried") & 25("The Commodores"), Swashbuckler's power quests at level 15("Strike That") & 25("Let's Make a Duel!"), & let's not forget Musketeer's power quests at level 15("Ride The Lightning") & 25("Nice Shooting!").

Believe you me, I know what you mean. I know that there aren't more class power quests that should be given out at level 35, level 45, level 55 & level 65, currently. I really like how our trainers speak of stories of their pasts & send us out on adventures to have us learn new powers, along with battling bosses, too. KI should really make more new batches of class power quests like how they did with the Ravenwood Professors' spell quests in W101, though, I would think they should do with one batch at a time starting with level 35 & keep going until they caught up to level 65, or until the level cap gets upped again later, like how KI did with W101's Rank 7 Spell quests in April 2009, if some may remember. Maybe they could do so in later P101 updates, to better prepare for the later tougher battles to come. They don't take way too long for KI to make, anyway.

The other quests, "Training Day(Swashbuckler & Witchdoctor)", "The Next Lesson(Buccaneer & Musketeer)" & "Officer Training(Privateer)", E.G., they're just quick trips to the class trainers, so they don't count.

Regardless, I don't think you're underleveled or something. You just think that there should be more of these kind of quests like the ones you described. I would like to see more like them, too. Don't we all, Pirates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:

Look how easy it is ( even a ten year old could do it! ) But, don't you see, Cody, our pirates have been raised among ships from the time of our birth until the tragic loss of our parents, even then we may have had more experience of the sea than any "landlubber" child.
Personally, I consider my pirates to be 15 years old.
Join a team up for the Hydra or ask a friend to help you. It is a difficult fight; but a victory in the face of impossible odds will gain you more in the end than an easy win!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
Look how easy it is ( even a ten year old could do it! ) But, don't you see, Cody, our pirates have been raised among ships from the time of our birth until the tragic loss of our parents, even then we may have had more experience of the sea than any "landlubber" child.
Personally, I consider my pirates to be 15 years old.
Join a team up for the Hydra or ask a friend to help you. It is a difficult fight; but a victory in the face of impossible odds will gain you more in the end than an easy win!
Nice to speak of our Pirates' ages time to time, but, you do know that Cody is referring to the class trainer of choice quests that only award new Powers, right? I already know that there aren't any later quests given at levels 35, 45, 55, & 65. I really think we could really receive more class trainer exclusive Powers from these kind of quests to help us get past the mid-to-high level content.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I also did mention something about the pirates age. (Yes, I am aware this is italics, I'm too lazy to un-italics-ize it. Wow, two hyphens in one word.). But yes, the main topic is the class quests thing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
Nice to speak of our Pirates' ages time to time, but, you do know that Cody is referring to the class trainer of choice quests that only award new Powers, right? I already know that there aren't any later quests given at levels 35, 45, 55, & 65. I really think we could really receive more class trainer exclusive Powers from these kind of quests to help us get past the mid-to-high level content.
Did you read the last paragraph? I was answering that question. Since I barely remember the Trainer's quests, I chose to answer that one.
Maybe we'll get other trainer quest in the story update.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Did you read the last paragraph? I was answering that question. Since I barely remember the Trainer's quests, I chose to answer that one.
Maybe we'll get other trainer quest in the story update.
Yes, I did. If you barely remember these kind of quests, maybe you could replay through the story again, if you have open spots to make new Pirates available, & maybe you'll remember them. Just saying.

Maybe... or maybe KI may add more of these kind of quests to catch up to the max level cap while we wait for our story update, almost like how W101 received Rank 7 spells in April 2009, starting with level 35 & continue for every 10 levels until they hit level 65... or until they raise the cap, whichever comes first. Well, I don't have to choose to wait for until the story update to see more quests like these.