Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anti Hide team Research

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I dived into the whole black fog thing and I found a part of a team for hide, I did this with no Valor armour at all and just one ripe I've which was silly of me but it worked.
Use rat beard with repel boarders rank 3 first strike rank 3 and blade storm. Then use birgus latro if you have him with first strike 2 vengeance 3 blade storm and second chance. I find these companions combat hide well especially with more heals and Valor, I still haven't found a third companion to accompany my 2 tell me if you have one

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 23, 2015 wrote:
I dived into the whole black fog thing and I found a part of a team for hide, I did this with no Valor armour at all and just one ripe I've which was silly of me but it worked.
Use rat beard with repel boarders rank 3 first strike rank 3 and blade storm. Then use birgus latro if you have him with first strike 2 vengeance 3 blade storm and second chance. I find these companions combat hide well especially with more heals and Valor, I still haven't found a third companion to accompany my 2 tell me if you have one
I hope your research goes well! Unfortunately I don't have any ideas. Perhaps a companion with vengeance strike 3 and first strike 3 for a reveal and stun strategy?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If your a witch you can use your first strike riposte buff and give it to birgus latro resulting in first strike 3 and a bonus riposte

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I usually send Stygian Chorus to activate their First Strikes, and it works rather well since they are good at spreading out.