Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's the Hoodoo Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Is the Hoodoo Bundle still available for purchase at Walmart? I'm from the U.S. and I've been looking everywhere for it but came out empty-handed. I went to get one at a local Super Walmart back when the card was still relatively new but they said they didn't sell Pirate101 game cards anymore, at least not since the old Walmart closed down. I tried searching for it at Walmart.com but it never showed up in the products list, even though it shows up in the search engine. I eventually found it through Google search but it was on eBay and costed nearly twice what it's worth. So where is the Hoodoo Bundle still available?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you seem to be having trouble finding it, but the Hoodoo bundle should still be available in stores.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 21, 2012
It's really hit or miss with Walmart. I had to look in no less than 5 Walmarts across 2 major cities in Texas before I was able to find them. Most of the stores are in complete disarray, and the staff are not knowledgeable at all about the products in the store.

They leave quite a bit to be desired as a marketing partner, it begs the question why these bundles are exclusively at places that an overwhelming majority of people have expressed frustration finding the product in. My local Gamestop, as a point of comparison, was literally 5 minutes in and out to pick up the Imperial bundle. (Their shelves were stocked, with both P101 and W101 cards.)

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Seems that every WalMart in colorado has discontinued carrying any pirate 101 cards of any kind / ditto with all target stores /

THEY no longer show that they can even order them

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
The prepaid cars are not in Walmart at all for Wizard of Pirate.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The bundle is VERY sparse in how it is spread through the States, and the ONLY place I can certainly tell you where it is/was, it was in Hays, Kansas, at the Walmart there. I got it the FIRST day it arrived.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
did you try near the Daytona beach area? that where i got mine and they always have them out the first day they even got that new wiz101 bundle here already... :) you should give it a try

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I went to my Walmart the other day and was told they have no plans on stocking Wizard101 or Pirate101 cards at all. So any hope of buying those are forever gone. I can not go store hopping with the hope that maybe possibly they will have them. I really wish KI wouldn't do this, and instead sell all of their cards online. That would make things so much easier for everyone really. Then if they want store products make other things. Coloring books, figures, trading cards, clothes, books; plus many other things I'm sure they could think of. I'm sure many of us fans would love to own some of these things and instead of limiting them to one store, spread them out. I'm sure this will solve much disappointment for fans.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Captain Rosethorn on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
I went to my Walmart the other day and was told they have no plans on stocking Wizard101 or Pirate101 cards at all. So any hope of buying those are forever gone. I can not go store hopping with the hope that maybe possibly they will have them. I really wish KI wouldn't do this, and instead sell all of their cards online. That would make things so much easier for everyone really. Then if they want store products make other things. Coloring books, figures, trading cards, clothes, books; plus many other things I'm sure they could think of. I'm sure many of us fans would love to own some of these things and instead of limiting them to one store, spread them out. I'm sure this will solve much disappointment for fans.
Preach!

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Captain Rosethorn on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
I agree 100% with this, I'd like to see them online for sale. With the price of gas these days, going to different stores looking for one could end up costing half or more of the cost of the bundle you're looking for.