Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plz let there be a 8k-15k gold house!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I really want to move out of my dorm, but the cheapest crown house is 50,000 and buying ships is like a game requirement, so please let there be a 8,000-15,000 gold house, or less, or more. Just let it be under 30,000.
Thank you for listening.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dandy Lucille Barc... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I really want to move out of my dorm, but the cheapest crown house is 50,000 and buying ships is like a game requirement, so please let there be a 8,000-15,000 gold house, or less, or more. Just let it be under 30,000.
Thank you for listening.
I remember when I was just starting this game, how desperate I was to find affordable housing! I'm free-to-play which means my crowns go to buying zones. Coming from Wizard101, I was expecting to find a house in that range of 8,000 to 15,000 gold. But as I got to the higher levels, I began to gather more and more gold, so don't worry, Lucille, as you progress you'll be getting more gold than you'll know what to do with!
Of course, if you have the money, one of the fantastic bundles will provide you with housing ( as well as nifty gear, awesome ship & wonderful companion ): Cutthroat Bundle & Empire Bundle. Both are found at Game Stop.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Hi there! Let me be the one to tell you that you can buy the class houses for gold instead of crowns, simply go to the crown shop, near the buy button there should be a gold icon. Click it and you can buy the house for 100,000 coins. Sure it's expensive, but I would recommend you save money for other things like galleon ships, better gear and companion training points until you complete the game so that you can start saving up for your new house! There is also a house vendor in Skull Island who can sell you a house for a cheaper price. If you did Micky Dougans housing quest (a pelican near Avery's mansion) the same guy he sent you that sells some houses. Although I hate to burst your bubble when it comes to the really cheap house idea, I don't think KI would make a house that cheap... See you in the Spiral

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Thank you for listening.
Hey Lucille!

Houses are pretty expensive to buy, I'm starting to feel like that Crown Shop vendor is just bathing in all our gold.

It is pretty hard to get gold, especially when you're at the lower levels, I've felt that pain firsthand. If you have a membership, there IS a great boss called Friar Sand whom is popular among a lot of people. His boss fight can drop large sums of gold in just minutes.

If you don't have membership or if you are a crowns player, I would suggest farming dungeons/ high level bosses so that you can get the max gold out of it. It's pretty difficult getting gold as a smaller level, hopefully they do give us some cheaper homes...

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Thank you for listening.
wouldn't really make sense since houses are a way to show how rich and far you are in the game unless this is a very small house in which case wouldn't be worth buying other then to collect it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My idea for an 8,000 gold house:
The Lonely Lighthouse - Floating on a tiny rock in the skyway is a three story lighthouse tower. with a fourth floor platform open to the sky. Not too fancy or very big, it still offers a ( somewhat ) comfortable home-away-from-home for the budget-conscience pirate! Comes with a rickety dock. ( zombies optional ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
My idea for an 8,000 gold house:
The Lonely Lighthouse - Floating on a tiny rock in the skyway is a three story lighthouse tower. with a fourth floor platform open to the sky. Not too fancy or very big, it still offers a ( somewhat ) comfortable home-away-from-home for the budget-conscience pirate! Comes with a rickety dock. ( zombies optional ).
I LOVE the idea of having my own lighthouse. How romantic sounding. With really nice wave sound effects and sea sounds going on all the time.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi there! Let me be the one to tell you that you can buy the class houses for gold instead of crowns, simply go to the crown shop, near the buy button there should be a gold icon. Click it and you can buy the house for 100,000 coins. Sure it's expensive, but I would recommend you save money for other things like galleon ships, better gear and companion training points until you complete the game so that you can start saving up for your new house! There is also a house vendor in Skull Island who can sell you a house for a cheaper price. If you did Micky Dougans housing quest (a pelican near Avery's mansion) the same guy he sent you that sells some houses. Although I hate to burst your bubble when it comes to the really cheap house idea, I don't think KI would make a house that cheap... See you in the Spiral
I know that the crowns houses are available, I'm just trying to say that between the known houses, they're expensive, and I find it very hard to collect gold, I just began Cool Ranch (Why can't I say 'ranch' in w101 text chat?) and see it's getting easier, but I need gold for ships and I was able to collect $30,000 gold before buying that expensive Bison origin ship, maybe I could try to sell my old ships....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dandy Lucille Barc... on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I know that the crowns houses are available, I'm just trying to say that between the known houses, they're expensive, and I find it very hard to collect gold, I just began Cool Ranch (Why can't I say 'ranch' in w101 text chat?) and see it's getting easier, but I need gold for ships and I was able to collect $30,000 gold before buying that expensive Bison origin ship, maybe I could try to sell my old ships....
Unequip those old ships you're not using and sell them! sell the old low level equipment too!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I LOVE the idea of having my own lighthouse. How romantic sounding. With really nice wave sound effects and sea sounds going on all the time.
And a foghorn! Ooo - Aghhhhh!