Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Maxing Out

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Does anyone have any tips for leveling up and maxing out faster? How long do you think it would take a pirate playing the game for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week to max out? Thanks!

Dark William Atherton

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is a few tips to level up faster below,

1. Do all the side quests, Cool Ranch and Moo Shu has a lot of side quests.

2. Help out a fellow pirate to do a quest

3.Buy some experience elixir, it boost your pirates experience points by 25 %.

4.Beat a boss over again for more experience points and perhaps some unique weapons.

Interesting question it should take about 9 to 12 months to reach maxed level. I'm not sure but that's the average play time for a 5 hour play.Until then happy sailing.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
NegativePi on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for leveling up and maxing out faster? How long do you think it would take a pirate playing the game for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week to max out? Thanks!

Dark William Atherton
It all depends on how quick you finish battles.

I've seen people max a pirate in a matter of 2 weeks. At your rate, you may max in my estimate in about 4 weeks. 5 if it's your first pirate in case you like the story line

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Thanks for the replies guys! I'll update when I finally max out.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
It took me a loooooooooooong long time to max out my first pirate. But it was worth it, because I got Hawkules lvl 67

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
NegativePi on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:

Dark William Atherton
Do side quests that are in the same general area that the main quest has taken you. The storyline x points are higher than side quests so try to stay focused on the main quest but....accept every side quest you see because many time the goals for the side quests are the same as the goals for the part of the storyline you're in. Two birds with one stone. I wanted to max my Musketeer asap so I did two levels a day (three when I had time) and thirty days later...bam! I was maxed. If you are playing 7 hours a day, 5 days a week then you will max out pretty fast. Quicker than I did and I'm awesome so I guess that would make you...um...super awesome.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Getting to max level as fast as you can is a GOOD thing. I stopped right before Aquila to level up by doing all the side-quests in MB. I was about Lvl. 62 by the time I got to Aquila. Those poor snakes and the EVIL Lulz the Trololo, located in Yoomad Cave never knew what hit them lol! I TROLLED that Troll LOL!!!!